8). Belkin 6 socket Surge Protector

Here are the pics:
*i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g451/iHack3R/DSC_0005_zpsp4op9k9l.jpg
*i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g451/iHack3R/DSC_0011_zps0oqxvirh.jpg
*i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g451/iHack3R/DSC_0009_zpsshcx0a5t.jpg

shirazhansen

Broken In
Hello!

Thought i'd share some info about my latest purchases. They were for a PC upgrade i did recently.

Here are the components :

AMD FX8350 : Rs. 13409
Corsair Hyper 212X : Rs. 2936
Asus
M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Motherboard : Rs. 11890
Kingston HyperX FURY Memory DDR3 8 GB x2 : Rs. 10200
Samsung 120GB 2.5" 840 EVO SATAIII SSD : Rs. 4585
NZXT Phantom 410 (Used) : 3500

And some pics..

*i.imgur.com/UdxyHq6.jpg

*i.imgur.com/t0BMElx.jpg

vito scalleta

In the zone
Hello!

Thought i'd share some info about my latest purchases. They were for a PC upgrade i did recently.

Here are the components :

AMD FX8350 : Rs. 13409
Corsair Hyper 212X : Rs. 2936
Asus
M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Motherboard : Rs. 11890
Kingston HyperX FURY Memory DDR3 8 GB x2 : Rs. 10200
Samsung 120GB 2.5" 840 EVO SATAIII SSD : Rs. 4585
NZXT Phantom 410 (Used) : 3500

And some pics..

That looks super cool :goodjob:

Hehe...You need to reply to "the flirting problems thread " in Chit chat ,first :p
Lol, just did.

Anyways, on the topic of buying Single player FOCUSED games like Watchdogs.. Do u really think u r doing the right thing by supporting companies like Ubisoft and EA ?? The devs got their pay, their job is done. Piracy hardly affect them..
Its the publishers that makes the real money. I seriously dont ever ever wanna buy games from big companies . if i spend money, it will be either --

1) due to compulsion ( for good multiplayer games like BF3)
2) its some small game studio (like Larian, who made Divinity Original Sin)
3) its from an Indie developer.

Similarly i always buy music of Indian rock bands like PDV and Bhayanak Maut. But i never buy CDs of famous American artists. If they release a new album and it didnt sell at all they will stilk be multi millionaires and they will keep making more music. Big celebrity musicians are hogging the spotlight from real ( and truly talented) indie/smalltime bands and artists who struggle to make a living.

toshar

New to this forum
Dude, you need some serious cable management. You have space behind motherboard tray for hiding all those cables. Use it.

Thank you. I am new in this gaming field and had no idea about cable management, efficient air flow, etc etc. But now, i am using my mobo back plate for wires and they are tied very neatly with cabinet supplied tie-ups. BUT :D those all sleeved wires are too long and are not very flexible. SO, still some issues with them. it wont affect airflow that much. :D

[MENTION=163350]ZTR[/MENTION]
Um did u connect the CPU power cable which is not connected and hanging at top left of the cabinet?

MY giga GA970a ds3p has only '4 pin' CPU socket. So only 'one' 4 pin connecter is connected to CPU power socket. the hanging connecter is unused one. MY mobo is not for overclocking. I guess. or is it?

[MENTION=138767]tanmaymohan[/MENTION]
congo, that lighting looks awsm
thankyou :) it is a normal white "Strip LED light" cost me 40 rupees for 2 ft. and i connect it with cabinet 'fan speed control buttons', so it can be turned off with just a button.

[MENTION=128807]Nanducob[/MENTION]
It must be the problem with pooja/ritual not done properly
:rofl: PC is working fine with Sapphire R7 260x and with a 40mm fan on northbridge. giving an average 50FPS on codMW3, gta4, MaxPayne 3, Batman arkham. :)

Top Bottom