Post your latest Purchase

ashs1

Padawan
Cool !! One of my friends bought this as well...The 3D effect on his phone ( moto g2) was pretty awesome !!!

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
That cardboard cut-out can be assembled to look like the one at the extreme right. That is the entire toolkit, you just have to install Cardboard App or other VR app on your phone and put the phone in the holder.

It is based on Google Cardboard.
*www.google.com/get/cardboard/

At first I thought I can make a similar kit myself, but would need special magnets, NFC tags and specific biconvex lenses which would be bothersome to buy locally.

cost??

its pretty cool.

RBX

In the zone
Bought on advice of @whitestar_999. I also thought about getting Seasonic S12II Bronze 430W, but later realized that I'm not going to add a good GPU to this computer, and will probably build another PC some time later, so this should suffice.

*i.imgur.com/J6nXYKK.jpg

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
purchased and received the following recently from ebay:

1. lenovo n50 wireless mouse:

*i.imgur.com/1k3u2aMl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/ouW9cF4l.jpg

*i.imgur.com/YMLBKndl.jpg

a comparison of size with dell wm123 &1 acer ferrari.

*i.imgur.com/ZqZccK0l.jpg

needed a palm-sized mouse, and hence ordered the n50, thinking it to fit palm-grip. but alas! still quite shorter. will use nevertheless. aesthetics-wise its pleasing.

2. strutz cushioned arch supports (for feet) - yet to go for exercises wearing these. will only then get to know about their efficacy.

both were purchased at some discount.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
@GhorMaanas how is the mouse ergonomically?

not anything special. had read a review (on flipkart i think) where the reviewer had stated that the diamond-shaped design made his finger(s) painful, but i didn't feel anything like that. may be someone with little smaller hands would feel so. the clicks are good, the finish is matte. the scroll-wheel is very easy to turn and quite precise. all this is good, and better than most mouse available in this price-segment i suppose. but am thinking of selling it now, if i can find a palm-grip wireless mouse. this still feels awkward to me as it doesn't fit snuggly in my grip.

bikramjitkar

In the zone
Just got my new OnePlus One! Came with a nano-sim tray though, so I'll have to get a micro sim tray for it now as I'm keeping my good old nexus 4 as a backup. Also got the official OPO flip cover.

Top Bottom