Post your latest Purchase

tkin

Back to school!!
Deathadder finally started showing the dreaded click issue. Upgraded to Hyperion Fury

*i.imgur.com/2AxdsYT.jpg

*i.imgur.com/DGzykmd.jpg

*i.imgur.com/BGK5bhO.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!
^^OOO this is super sexy mouse.
That's why I bought it, looks and 90% of the functionality of G500S(except the freescroll wheel which I loved, adjustable weight which I never used) but <50% of the price.

- - - Updated - - -

Damages?

What games you play?
FPS or Dota 2 alike?
1850/- incl all.

I play FPS and RPGs, sometimes Strategy like CnC, AOE etc. Never games like DOTA.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
bought ASUS Zenfone 4 400CG under Flipkart Mobile APP shopping fest for 5499. + Amzer screenguard (Rs 119)

can't take pics,
1. i don't have another camera.
2. the front camera is very very $#itty
3. the back camera isn't very good either.

will post pics once i get home next month :)

BTW,
got it within 12 hrs, had ordered after 10 PM yesterday, got it before 9:30 today.

$hadow

Geek in making
That's why I bought it, looks and 90% of the functionality of G500S(except the freescroll wheel which I loved, adjustable weight which I never used) but <50% of the price.

- - - Updated - - -

1850/- incl all.

I play FPS and RPGs, sometimes Strategy like CnC, AOE etc. Never games like DOTA.

Just loves the look of it and what is your ?

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent

- - - Updated - - -

1850/- incl all.

Is it the update of G400s ?

Akira

Augmented Nerd
So I finally got my note on the 13th...and the back light indictor(the 3rd button from the small three buttons present at the bottom) was not working ie. it did it's job: exit out of apps,go back etc, but the red light LED wasn't working. I thought it's most likely a software bug, so I flashed to phone with the newer JHDMIBH38.0. Still not working. Everything else is fantastic: the camera, processor, GPU, and the Battery, man, I love this battery. Lasted nearly two days with 3g usage, texts/calls and some gaming. Still have 12% left.

What do you guys think? Should I call FK and check whether a replacement is possible(with the ban and all)? Thanks to the fact that you can switch off all red indicators in settings(to save battery;I enabled this option) I don't even notice it now. More importantly, I don't trust Xiaomi to serve an even more defective piece-this one is working fine except for that one fault. Maybe the saying "A bird in hand is worth two in the bush" will apply here??

PS: I posted this in the Official Xiaomi thread and My new purchases to get max replies.

amjath

Human Spambot
Oneplus One from Amazon - 22000 [Returned due to issues]

Zotac Gtx 970 from flipkart at ~27400
*i.imgur.com/WZ10dvM.jpg
*i.imgur.com/nUTrMOM.jpg
*i.imgur.com/36M4RkS.jpg

amjath

Human Spambot
^ congos, that's one big gfx !

and what were the issues with 1+1 ?

Thanks
Its the smallest GTX 970 available in market.

The yellow tint issue and full charging takes 6 hours in my OPO. So returned it. Waiting for my return invite from amazon. Also it is good that I have returned my OPO, because if I buy now I can buy for 18990 :hyper:
How? Check this link
*forums.oneplus.net/threads/amazon-hdfc-gc-simplified-all-options.204247/

polupoka

In the zone
Thanks
Its the smallest GTX 970 available in market.

The yellow tint issue and full charging takes 6 hours in my OPO. So returned it. Waiting for my return invite from amazon. Also it is good that I have returned my OPO, because if I buy now I can buy for 18990 :hyper:
How? Check this link
*forums.oneplus.net/threads/amazon-hdfc-gc-simplified-all-options.204247/
Great news! Loads of Thanx amjathda! However 5% GC offer is gone again... Waiting for it... Again... Thanx a ton to you n that guy!

Top Bottom