Post your latest Purchase

$hadow

Geek in making
IMG_20141201_152953.jpg IMG_20141201_231015214_HDR.jpg
Finally got my nexus 7 2013

insaneYLN

In the zone
Place of Purchase: Snapdeal Access Denied
Product: iBall Lappie Piano 423 (4 Port USB 2.0 Hub)
Date of Purchase: 27 November 2014
Price: 355 INR

*i.imgur.com/WgMqYhv.jpg

I connected two of my Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 1TB USB 2.0 portable hard disk drives, first individually and then together, to the iBall Lappie Piano 423, but the said portable hard disk drives remained undetected on my HP Pavilion g6-1014sa laptop. However, my Logitech M185 wireless mouse worked flawlessly upon consequently connecting its USB receiver to the newly purchased hub. I also connected a couple of flash drives of various storage capacities and they too worked absolutely fine.
:blink:
Presumably, I reckon I need to get a dedicated 5V 2.5A power adapter, to make sure, my portable hard disk drives work with the aforementioned hub, right? I am looking for a power adapter which is made by a reliable brand/manufacturer, and offers a substantial period of warranty.
:chinscratch: :ashamed:

I await your expertise and suggestion(s).
:smile:

- - - Updated - - -

*i.imgur.com/WgMqYhv.jpg

I connected two of my Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 1TB USB 2.0 portable hard disk drives, first individually and then together, to the iBall Lappie Piano 423, but the said portable hard disk drives remained undetected on my HP Pavilion g6-1014sa laptop. However, my Logitech M185 wireless mouse worked flawlessly upon consequently connecting its USB receiver to the newly purchased hub. I also connected a couple of flash drives of various storage capacities and they too worked absolutely fine.
Presumably, I reckon I need to get a dedicated 5V 2.5A power adapter, to make sure, my portable hard disk drives work with the aforementioned hub, right? I am looking for a power adapter which is made by a reliable brand/manufacturer, and offers a substantial period of warranty.

:bump:

Last edited:

ajayritik

Technomancer
Finally got my Strontium 16 GB SD Card with Card Reader.
*i62.tinypic.com/125ge9h.jpg

*i59.tinypic.com/2djujrb.jpg

*i61.tinypic.com/1y00lh.jpg

insaneYLN

In the zone

*i.imgur.com/WgMqYhv.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

:bump:

:bump: :bump:

Finally got my Strontium 16 GB SD Card with Card Reader.
*i62.tinypic.com/125ge9h.jpg

*i59.tinypic.com/2djujrb.jpg

*i61.tinypic.com/1y00lh.jpg
@ajayritik, congratulations on your newest purchase.
:thumbs:

Top Bottom