Post your latest Purchase

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
at last my RPi arrives :D :D

RPi - Imgur

will have to spend whole day trying to configure it. Case has also arrived but it is damaged and replacement will arrive in some days.

Bad and good expirience from ebay tho. The packaging sucks but the seller(rpi_shop) is very kind. He offered a replacement ASAP and also said that he will take special care of packaging from now on. He also offered to give me discounts if i bought any more products from him :D

Last edited:

$hadow

Geek in making
at last my RPi arrives :D :D

*puu.sh/cUhSf/e3ab145aa0.JPG
*puu.sh/cUhWa/761db2b9c7.JPG
*puu.sh/cUhZT/6b558d37ce.JPG
*puu.sh/cUi6o/51618b44d6.JPG
*puu.sh/cUi87/643959c6ac.JPG

will have to spend whole day trying to configure it. Case has also arrived but it is damaged and replacement will arrive in some days.

Bad and good expirience from ebay tho. The packaging sucks but the seller(rpi_shop) is very kind. He offered a replacement ASAP and also said that he will take special care of packaging from now on. He also offered to give me discounts if i bought any more products from him :D

Pics not visible

ajayritik

Technomancer
Local panwala also have them in stock sometimes
or u can drop by these sellers:
1.Medical Stores
2.General Stores or Local Baniya
3.Hardware Stores

good batteries: duracell,eveready,nippo

Are you kidding?
I'm referring to the small 3V battery that we have in motherboard as well. Why would Medical stores stock them for?

$hadow

Geek in making
LOL why thanks for uploading pics?

24x7 downloading for now. will look into developing after few months as I'm new to Linux .

I remember long time back when i asked some one to re upload the pic and that person said why should I re upload you must try from another browser and I was like dafaq

ajayritik

Technomancer
Top Bottom