Post your latest Purchase

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Hello Everyone...
It's been pretty Long since I posted here my new purchases...
Many Many things I purchased Last One year but couldn't post here becoz lack of Time...

Will post Detailed Shots and Price about My Big Purchases soon until then preview's only...
Almost 4 Lakhs worth Purchases.....

One of my Fav Purchases and Loving every Sec.....

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/IMG_8316-1.jpg[/IG][/URL]

[URL=*smg.photobucket.com/user/sunil_9/media/IMG_8355-1.jpg.html][IMG]*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/IMG_8355-1.jpg[/IG][/URL]

In one of my Purchases, Which I will be posting soon here is not everyone thing especially in India..
Clue is It's a Hobby.... Very Very Costly Hobby....

Cya...[/QUOTE]
what's the total cost and purchase place??

S_V

In the zone
Aah so you are using them for movies....
Yes.. The Andrew Jones series is highly praised all around the world. They sound just superb.
I see the woofers are pioneer. Didn't notice the Polk and klipsch..

yep. Primarily for Movies but now using for More Music also. On Note, I have been listening to this song since 2009 and I didn't know "Colbie Caillat - Fearless" has so much Depth Deep Bass and Bass Vocal until I played in this HTS.

I am saying these AJ Pioneer series perform on par with Polk and kilpsch for lesser price compared to them.
Certainly beats Polk TSX 440 in Floor Stands and Just near to Polk A5 FloorStands. A5's are really Good though and Double the price also.

What is the cost of the speakers along with the receiver.
I am also planning on getting Pioneer HTS

what's the total cost and purchase place??

I will list the Price and Place Tomów along with Detailed snaps.

For rough figure All Together costed me around 1.2 Lakh

This is Also Latest Purchase....

Flipkart
Price : 799
Mi Piston V2.1

This unit is full of Chocolate smell and Loving it..

*i58.tinypic.com/2czeb84.jpg

*i60.tinypic.com/24y20if.jpg

*i58.tinypic.com/2mo2tkx.jpg

S_V

In the zone
Well another one...

My Pioneer is Wi-Fi ready but the dongle from Brand is very costly and word is total crap too. After research I found this to be perfect for my A/V Receiver. It's not for only my Receiver, any media device with Lan Port makes Wifi On Board. Such as TV, Blu-Ray Players, etc

My Receiver has lot of features like Internet Radio, Airplay, Dedicated App to Control everything you do from Physical Remote (Android & IOS) etc,,....

So this is it. It works sweet..... Very very Tiny Device but does lot of Big Things....

Place: Amazon.com
Price: 38 Dollars (When the Time I Purchased) (8 Times less cost than Pioneer Dongle)
How from Amazon.com: Through Friend

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/NetGear%20WNCE2001/IMG_8231.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/NetGear%20WNCE2001/IMG_8233.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/NetGear%20WNCE2001/IMG_8235.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/NetGear%20WNCE2001/IMG_8239.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/NetGear%20WNCE2001/IMG_8243.jpg

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Hello Everyone...
It's been pretty Long since I posted here my new purchases...
Many Many things I purchased Last One year but couldn't post here becoz lack of Time...

Will post Detailed Shots and Price about My Big Purchases soon until then preview's only...
Almost 4 Lakhs worth

In one of my Purchases, Which I will be posting soon here is not everyone thing especially in India..
Clue is It's a Hobby.... Very Very Costly Hobby....

Cya...

mate can you tell me the name of speakers/amp etc

Reloaded

In the zone
asus zenfone 5 cover 193rs ebay

*i.imgur.com/76k8j7Y.jpg
*i.imgur.com/y5IyIjw.jpg
*i.imgur.com/z23iiRW.jpg
*i.imgur.com/STrGeZI.jpg
*i.imgur.com/fKoKbeH.jpg

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
I'm a dude who's happy with an ES18 so....

That sounds like me when I was in college. Now I can put one IEM everyday and it'll still last over a week. Once you go to the dark side, there is no going back. For me the trigger was the E10.

Congrats on the massive purchase [MENTION=103857]S_V[/MENTION]

Hrishi

no offence to other posters , but after looking at that 1.2L speakers.....everything else looks so......cough ..cough.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
yep. Primarily for Movies but now using for More Music also. On Note, I have been listening to this song since 2009 and I didn't know "Colbie Caillat - Fearless" has so much Depth Deep Bass and Bass Vocal until I played in this HTS.

I am saying these AJ Pioneer series perform on par with Polk and kilpsch for lesser price compared to them.
Certainly beats Polk TSX 440 in Floor Stands and Just near to Polk A5 FloorStands. A5's are really Good though and Double the price also.

I will list the Price and Place Tomów along with Detailed snaps.

For rough figure All Together costed me around 1.2 Lakh

This is Also Latest Purchase....

Flipkart
Price : 799
Mi Piston V2.1

This unit is full of Chocolate smell and Loving it..

i hope you are using a lossless source with a good DAC??

Top Bottom