Post your latest Purchase

ajayritik

Technomancer
What did you buy?
Bought the following. Ithink the original seller is not stocking this product hence posting link from amazon.
Buy Jawbone UP24 - Fitness Tracker / Sleep / Activity Monitor/ Health Band - Bluetooth Enabled Medium (6 to 7 inches) Online at Low Price in India | Jawbone UP24 - Fitness Tracker / Sleep / Activity Monitor/ Health Band - Bluetooth Enabled Medium (6
report the guy...
I don't have the report option.

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Corsair Vengeance M65 :-o

*qwich.in/qwich/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/3.jpg

*qwich.in/qwich/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/2.jpg?resize=687%2C457

Last edited:

ratul

█████████████████
Was able to book a Xiaomi Redmi 1S for a friend in today's 4.5sec long flash sale.. :wink:

*i.imgur.com/7dal7DS.jpg

ratul

█████████████████

i don't know, seems that i got just at the right moment, i got a call from my friend at 1:30pm that the internet at his place stopped and can i order the phone, i was out for lunch, finished it, came back to office, logged in, and there was the timer, at 13 secs remaining, i just clicked as soon as it said Buy Now, and after 5 mins. of loading circle, the message appeared that it has been added to cart, come back after 15mins for checkout.. :-D:cool:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Never thought I would get an optical mouse, more importantly never thought I would buy a cheap mouse!

*i.imgur.com/6TGVNjc.jpg

Yeah, it's kinda big, but nowhere near to be uncomfortable for my above mid size hands :) Logitech should make smaller mice.

*i.imgur.com/3aevAiW.jpg

Gollum

Collector

:)

Which phone is that, redmi or mi3

- - - Updated - - -

Never thought I would get an optical mouse, more importantly never thought I would buy a cheap mouse!

*i.imgur.com/6TGVNjc.jpg[/MG]

Yeah, it's kinda big, but nowhere near to be uncomfortable for my above mid size hands :) Logitech should make smaller mice.

[IMG]*i.imgur.com/3aevAiW.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]

wow they took an x-ray photo of the mouse on the box

Top Bottom