Post your latest Purchase

gs14021980

Right off the assembly line
surely you are confused... Made in India.. and buying Macs.
Paying premium for big brands and buying quickheal. sure, you paid the premium, but did not get the Big Brand ;)
Bro, Quick Heal is indeed a BIG brand. Not trying to endorse the product, but have a look at what they have achieved Quality Brands India Award 2012 – 2014 - Blog - 'Quality Brands India Award 2012 - 2014' - Yet another accolade for Quick Heal Technologies

i am not questioning your choice.
only if you had consulted this forum before buying, you'd have ended up with a much better product, and with smaller hole in your pocket.

i am interested in the factor(s) [Made in India??] which led you to choose QH over Kaspersky. can you kindly elaborate?

As I mentioned earlier, buying an antivirus product is my own choice & I preferred Quick Heal over others... True, I spent some more bucks and there could be other products offering same features at lower price. But still, its a choice of buyer... isn't it? may be, QH's brand image is better in my mind than anyone else...

gs14021980

People think that because whenever someone asks a mac user why he chose mac over PC, the first answer he(non geeky) gives is NO VIRUSES!! Even shopkeepers say the same. I sometimes hate such ill-informed shopkeepers. They are everywhere.

One shopkeeper tried to convince me that Xperia Z (not Z1 or Z Ultra) had Snapdragon 800 processor.

- - - Updated - - -

I sometimes hate this argument-"made in India". People encourage to buy stuff made in India at the cost of quality. I being a consumer have the right to go for the best available in my budget and if Indian goods can't provide me that then I WILL accept foreign goods.

Of course, mate! I ain't forcing anyone to buy any product either. It's a buyer's choice to buy any product, irrespective of country of manufacturing. I personally, respect Quick Heal for developing an extraordinary product which no Indian company did so far.

Gollum

Collector
Need suggestion for a cheap wired mouse for my laptop. Anything around Rs. 500 would be fine.
Purpose: Browsing Windows, specially Chrome :D
Favorite brand: Logitech because one at home got replaced easily after not surviving to my little brother's hardcore gaming.

just go to the shop and look for a logitech mouse :p

govinda123

Bought Hp mouse from eBay.
uploadfromtaptalk1392902167031.jpg

abhidev

Human Spambot
Bought Sandisk 16gb class 10 sdhc memory card for my canon sx220hs for Rs.850 + Rs.90(1 day delivery) from Flipkart :D

*i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/abhidev/My%20Purchases/IMG_20140221_194825_zpstjmeyfzz.jpg

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
Need suggestion for a cheap wired mouse for my laptop. Anything around Rs. 500 would be fine.
Purpose: Browsing Windows, specially Chrome :D
Favorite brand: Logitech because one at home got replaced easily after not surviving to my little brother's hardcore gaming.

Try Logitech B100

I use it for MW3 gaming and all everyday tasks.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
bought antec a40 cpu cooler for rs 1583 :)
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=13672&d=1393071705

Attachments

• WP_20140222_12_24_29_Pro [1600x1200].jpg
    WP_20140222_12_24_29_Pro [1600x1200].jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 268

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Finally received Seagate Slim Portable USB 3.0 500GB

its more slimmer than WD..wow

*content.hwigroup.net/images/products/xl/183903/4/seagate_slim_portable_500gb_silver.jpg

and the best thing is I received on RMA of my old Seagate 250GB External HDD (purchased 4yrs back) :bananana::bananana:

Top Bottom