Post your latest Purchase

bubusam13

Human
This is my latest purchase. Probably one of its kind in this thread, my new Philips radio set. Actually bought it on mother's request for her. She said it's difficult to search radio in the bunch of apps in her touch screen, then connect the headphone, adjust the station and turning ON speakers for such a simple take as listening to radio. Which I agree, and bought this one from Snapdeal. Flipkart was not shipping radio to my area. When young I used to tune to SW an listen to music from around the world. This one got MW, SW and FM.
I searched all local shops for a radio making shopkeepers wander why some one of my age would ask for a Radio.

*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/DSCN2056_zps20cb9e35.jpg

Listening to fav song on radio always brings a smile on face, no matter how technologically advanced we are.

Last edited:

Gollum

Collector
This is my latest purchase. Probably one of its kind in this thread, my new Philips radio set. Actually bought it on mother's request for her. She said it's difficult to search radio in the bunch of apps in her touch screen, then connect the headphone, adjust the station and turning ON speakers for such a simple take as listening to radio. Which I agree, and bought this one from Snapdeal. Flipkart was not shipping radio to my area. When young I used to tune to SW an listen to music from around the world. This one got MW, SW and FM.
I searched all local shops for a radio making shopkeepers wander why some one of my age would ask for a Radio.

*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/DSCN2056_zps20cb9e35.jpg

Listening to fav song on radio always brings a smile on face, no matter how technologically advanced we are.

I have a few radios at home too. they are great to listen to. And shortwave is like trying to connect to an alien world, You don't know what you are gonna hear lol

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/DSCN2056_zps20cb9e35.jpg[/I

Listening to fav song on radio always brings a smile on face, no matter how technologically advanced we are.[/QUOTE]

Dayyyum!! Radio on snapdeal? Wow!

And Philips was too good in the audio area for budget purchases. Congrats!!

Top Bottom