Post your latest Purchase

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys any idea where will we get good pair of ear buds for In Ear phones? I lost all of them that I got with my In Ear phones.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Are you just using them or just a collection ?? I know the maintenance part, which i PITA. Heck i can't even maintain one.
I smoked for 15 years, so used to use. Now they just sit there. Maintenance is zero on these lighters. Apart from refuelling them. And changing the flint. I used to love doing that, but now I do not use em, since I gave up smoking.

Congrats asingh..u r a watch collector..nice hobby :clap2:
Expensive..! Yups..thanks.

d3p

PowerHouse
I smoked for 15 years, so used to use. Now they just sit there. Maintenance is zero on these lighters. Apart from refuelling them. And changing the flint. I used to love doing that, but now I do not use em, since I gave up smoking.

Good that you Quit Smoking. I'm a chain smoker & Zippo's are not for me. I always run out of fuel.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Roughly 9.8K. It is the multi-band Atomic version. Not available in India. Got it from Amazon.com...! ebay.in shows it around 15.5K, but again that is the Atomic sync. version.

wooow 9.8k :-o ...expensive indeed...well I underestimated the cost way too much :oops:

Top Bottom