Post your latest Purchase

debarshi

Otaku
Damn, now I am curious to see the 11.5k car....... (Does it have nitro?! :p)

Bought a WD My Passport 1TB today.............. Damages : 4999

*i.imgur.com/h3p9HOM.jpg

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
^5K is a bit high IMO, Just bought one myself for 4.1 about a month ago with coupon on ebay. Not the same model but WD nevertheless.

ajayritik

Technomancer

amjath

Human Spambot
My baby is not getting off it at all. Here is a pic I found on net. Will post the car pics soon.
Nothing is too much for my baby pranav0091. She deserves the best!
*cdn.firstcry.com/brainbees/images/products/thumb/135507a.jpg[/url]

Congrats bro, is this car like u sit and other control by remote?

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
My baby is not getting off it at all. Here is a pic I found on net. Will post the car pics soon.
Nothing is too much for my baby pranav0091. She deserves the best!
*cdn.firstcry.com/brainbees/images/products/thumb/135507a.jpg

I was talking about 5k being a bit too high for the HDD that debarshi bought :p

Ofcourse I know nothing is too high a price to see that your kid is happy :D

ajayritik

Technomancer
^5K is a bit high IMO, Just bought one myself for 4.1 about a month ago with coupon on ebay. Not the same model but WD nevertheless.

I was talking about 5k being a bit too high for the HDD that debarshi bought :p

Ofcourse I know nothing is too high a price to see that your kid is happy :D

Bro my apologies. I got way too excited without checking your post for intended in reply for whom.

Congrats bro, is this car like u sit and other control by remote?
It's the other way around. My baby sits and I can control the car. :)
It will not be able to handle my body frame.

ajayritik

Technomancer
@amjath you are the same guy who bought that thing right which we can use to operate the Monitor without touching it.
Sorry I forgot what it was called.

amjath

Human Spambot
@amjath you are the same guy who bought that thing right which we can use to operate the Monitor without touching it.
Sorry I forgot what it was called.

Yes bro its leap motion. I said I would post a review on that. But my broadband is down for the past one week. So can't upload pics and all.

debarshi

Otaku

What coupon did you use? I intended to buy it online at atmost 4.5k but it was quite urgent, ad my HDD was failing and I didn't have a choice.....

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
It was a 10% off coupon but had a minimum purchase condition of 4.5k. So even though there was one available for 4.2, I took the 4.5k one (-10% = ~4.1k). Its the Elements version I guess, the one with the sharp edges and a plain exterior.

Top Bottom