Post your latest Purchase

d3p

PowerHouse
I was looking for Corsair Vengence K70 or Logitech G710+, but unfortunately they never reached indian shores.

Steelseries 6gv2 & 7G is out of stock everywhere, so made my mind to go with CM. Got CM Storm QuickFire TX Mechanical KB with Cherry MX Brown Switches for 6.5k

*i.imgur.com/UYzM9VK.jpg

Also Got Corsair AX860 80Plus Platinum PSU as a replacement of AX850 80 Plus Gold.

*i.imgur.com/Q53FMqU.jpg
*i.imgur.com/wLtQK9w.jpg

amjath

Human Spambot
I was looking for Corsair Vengence K70 or Logitech G710+, but unfortunately they never reached indian shores.
Steelseries 6gv2 & 7G is out of stock everywhere, so made my mind to go with CM. Got CM Storm QuickFire TX Mechanical KB with Cherry MX Brown Switches for 6.5k

Congrats. Bought from Delhi?? ico??

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Intex IT-2600 SB 4.1 Ch Speakers @ 1400.

also bought 2 jeans @ 950 each
2 jeans @ 500 each
6 T-Shirts @ 150 each
2 pants @ 75 each (yup, local ones for home use ;) )
2 pants @ 300 each (also for home use , but Quality was better ;) )

total damage : 5950 /-

:hyper:

sorry, couldn't post Boxed pics for Speakers, was too :hyper: for trying them out :D

awesome sound.
actually, got to the market for 2.1, but these seemed awesome @ same price, so bought them :mrgreen:

can u upload a shot of backside of that subwoofer? I have a 2.1 and it is EXACTLY the same speakers and sub...
they're great

Last edited:

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Have money, will spend... Plus, it's not that much for the best running shoes in India two years ago... :)

Not questioning your choice, sure. Personally never found much difference in these high end shoes , but thats just me. I have a pair of woodlands, bought it coz it was only 2k in a sale and they come with lifetime warranty :D

Gollum

Collector
This is my First Figurine
Asuka Kazama

Ordered from Amazon.com cost my a total of 84$ including shipping and Import duty
Took 10 days to come - SHipped by Aramex. I also got a call from aramex before hand saying they are coming for delivery and getting address verified.
*imageshack.us/a/img853/6207/bnkx.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img713/245/6thr.jpg

My Sketch and the figure side by side :)
*imageshack.us/a/img832/2876/s1m8.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img38/4247/53je.jpg
Box
*imageshack.us/a/img802/646/ldn2.jpg

Banged up Abroad
*imageshack.us/a/img809/4241/tnjl.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img109/6443/zcyy.jpg
The only Okay looking side
*imageshack.us/a/img571/8064/sum9.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img689/7248/iiz5.jpg

Top Bottom