Post your latest Purchase

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Got my NZXT Gamma from Primeabgb . They forgot to include motherboard mounting screws in it !

E-mailed them twice on Saturday . No response .

Called them today at 11.00AM and they said they will process and reply within half an hour . No response .

Called again at 04.30PM and some girls speaking hindi told me they will ship via DTDC today itself and give me tracking details about the courier. She was also scolding someone near in Hindi and some other language about packing mistake and something else .

Now waiting for their e-mail :|

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Checked all local shops near me . They don't have it . One guy in a shop said these screws comes with cabinet and they are specific to those cabinets .

cutemug

Broken In
Hi,

Not a fan of touchscreen phones so,
Bought a Nokia Asha 210 Dual Sim five days ago, for 4600/- alongwith screenguard
at Shreeji Phones, Naupada,Thane west.

Nice QWERTY phone & features nothing to complain about :-D

Last edited:

acidCow

Broken In

Whoa. Nice.
What plan ? How much are you supposed to get and how much are you getting?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
It's not activated yet. Will be activated on Saturday.

But on demo everything went fine :)

Don't know about how much actually I'm getting as speedtest always shows 1-2Mbps. (My Vodafone 3G gives 9Mbps lol :p)

But then we tried playing NDTV Live + 2 Youtube 1080p Videos, everything was running smoothly with 0 Buffering. I was amazed to see that.

How come speedtest doesn't determine actual speed?

.jRay.

Youngling
Bought audio technica ath sj33 from flipkart, worth 2058/-

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373614148557.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373614148557.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 100

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
It's not activated yet. Will be activated on Saturday.

But on demo everything went fine :)

Don't know about how much actually I'm getting as speedtest always shows 1-2Mbps. (My Vodafone 3G gives 9Mbps lol :p)

But then we tried playing NDTV Live + 2 Youtube 1080p Videos, everything was running smoothly with 0 Buffering. I was amazed to see that.

How come speedtest doesn't determine actual speed?

IMO, youtube 1080p videos do not play at 1080p . :banghead:
they play at a lower resolution.
and I heared somewhere sometimes, speedtests doesn't give reliable info when some other program is using the bandwidth.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^^Actually I got dongle for Free..!! If you can gather more than 5 Persons Airtel is giving away the dongle for free. For now I'm taking 2GB Plan. Later I will see :p

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
You got it wrong bro :)

Each of you (i.e. 10 guys) will get the dongle for free.

We at our office took this. I mean we all gathered together and asked for a demo and when we came to know about the offer we gather more guys and got it :p

They will give each people their own dongle and won't charge it if the total no of persons > 5

Top Bottom