Post your latest Purchase

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Bought two books from Crossword for Rs 394.

did you even read this??

Guys please stick with the thread topic and if anyone does not want to share the price what's the point in posting in this thread .. making everyone ask about the price over and over again ? any such incomplete post without the following infos will be deleted from now on :

consider the bold ones as compulsory ....

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ clickclick - congrats on the purchase of Logitech Z110 .. these mini speakers can produce some good quality sound.

40K :shock:

i'd have bought the Lumia 920 ;)

But, you deserve a Congrats :D

you do have a tough job here.. #respect

btw, IMO, picture(s) must be there with each purchase.

pictures should be there but I don't see any mandatory need as not every one has a very good camera and most of the products pics are available on the net and it's not that people are selling their items using this thread. So if anyone wants to share a pic, fine and let's keep some for the show off thread as well ;-)

BTW, I think ajayritik gorgot to post the book names.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
everybody here has a camera. and good camera is not needed. just some patience and ability to hold the camera still so that there is no shake.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
FINALLY PURCHASED ASUS HD 7770 for 7.9k locally
Faith in Local stores restored :D
Will post pics tomorrow.. Too excited lol
someone point me to the latest drivers

Last edited:

shreymittal

Being Human
From where?

Locally..!!

ur ic is pretty expensive, where did u buy from, did it come with cooking utensils too?

Yes it came with cooking utensils too..
Can u abbreviate ic dint get that

PICs uploaded
*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/ALDA/DSC00930_zpsf26ad9e8.jpg
*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/ALDA/DSC00921_zps9facffb1.jpg
*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/ALDA/DSC00922_zps832f39c9.jpg
*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/ALDA/DSC00923_zps907743e3.jpg
*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/ALDA/DSC00925_zps6160243a.jpg
*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/ALDA/DSC00927_zps38e0378f.jpg

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Congrats on the induction cooker..but just one question..some of my friends are saying these ic's are power guzzlers....any truth to this?

shreymittal

Being Human
Congrats on the induction cooker..but just one question..some of my friends are saying these ic's are power guzzlers....any truth to this?

Thanks man
i actually don't know about that
but it depends on your usage on what setting you are using it can use upto 2100w from 1000w

icebags

Technomancer
ic, so thats why ur ic is that expensive. it came with utensils. :)
yah, they guzzle power but at the same time you can control the power from 200w to upto ~2000 for different cooking needs.
the fact that the heat goes to the utensil only, less heat is wasted and cooking is done very fast. read the manual thoroughly to use the ic efficiently.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

I have one with me. Though I am not sure how accurate they are, the model I have has a power measurement built iinto it. It reads something like 0.2 Units of electricity after a bowl of maggi has been prepared. I guess that amounts to 0.2*5 = 1 rupee worth of electricity. That isnt that bad is it?

amjath

Human Spambot
Bought FABER GLASSY 910 LTW 60 for our renovation

1. Purchase date: 5/5/2013
2. Hardware purchased with price: 10,500
3. Place/retailer details and address: Chennai, Viveks
4. City of Purchase: Chennai
5. What other products you considered.(If possible, why you selected the current product.) Kaff

*i.imgur.com/OA7NHv8.jpg

Top Bottom