Post your latest Purchase

Ravi.

Broken In
thtas what even I was wondering...when I first went in the showroom..they were just giving 4 3D glasses and 8gb usb ....but in the newspapers this model was eligible for blu-ray player. That sales guy was pretty sure that its not eligible...but I was damn sure abt reading it in the newspaper. Finally just to prove his point the sales guy bought a newspaper and found that this model is eligible fro a free Blu-ray player. Thank god I read the LG's ad in the newspaper or else I would have not got the Blu ray player. :D

Really?? But according to Lg website offer isnt applicable on 32lm6200.Check this *www.lgcelebrations.com/offer1.html :)
Btw how is sound quality of this tv? What is your room size in which you are using it?

Last edited:

Ravi.

Broken In
Really?? But according to Lg website offer isnt applicable on 32lm6200.Check this *www.lgcelebrations.com/offer1.html :)
Btw how is sound quality of this tv? What is your room size in which you are using it?

Last edited:

xs.dhaval

Broken In
Re: Post what you purchased.

Laptop

1. Purchase date:
16, Nov, 2012.

2. Hardware purchased with price.
-HP G6 2500AX Windows 7 Home Basic
-Processor AMD A8 4500 Quad Core 1.9 ghz Trinity 32nm Technology
-Graphic 2x 521MB AMD Radeon HD 7670M
-RAM 4.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 807MHz
-500GB Hitachi HTS547550A9E384 SATA Disk Device (SATA)
-Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard 184A (Socket FT1)
-hp DVDwirter GT50N SATA CdRom Device
-Altac Lansing speakers.

RS 35,500
+2500 for 2 years extended warranty

3. Place/retailer details and address
Croma Retail

4. City of Purchase.
Baroda

5. What other products you considered.(If possible, why you selected the current product.)
Lenovo G580- Intel i5 Same cost.

AMD is cheaper, better. (Many arguments here)
My previous Compaq CQ40-144TU lasted 6 years, just harddisk gives probs. Would still run if changed harddrive.
HP family.
Croma did not have Asus. (HP and Asus- my favs)
Croma provides reliable extended warranty.
Best friend got 10,000 worth benefits.

6. Any problems after purchasing, and suggestion for those about to purchase.

Nothing major.
Does not have NUM LOCK indicator.
Glossy finish, reflective display. May be resolved by screen guards.

================================================
1 TB Verbatim External Harddrive.

Online shopping: Shoplcues.
Buy Online: Verbatim USB Portable 1TB External Hard Disk: | Online Shopping Store

Offer price: 4000.

Cheaper price.

I like Transcend Hard drives more because of their rubberized material, it lasts longer, while Verbatim has plastic cover, if dropped, would break.

Did not put much thought.

Chirag_123

Broken In

Bought this laptop from a local dealer for Rs 44,500 including all those accessories.The model no. is Sony VAIO E15127CN.Purchased it on 4th november was a lil lazy uploading the pics :p
DSC_0111.jpg
DSC_0112.jpg
DSC_0113.jpg
DSC_0114.jpg
DSC_0115.jpg
DSC_0116.jpg

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot

The sound quality is good enough of this TV....as my living room is rectangular in shape.

Congrats abhidev for new 3D TV..I guess its 32" TV
Btw u bought for urself or for bro?

this is the model u bought

*www.lg.com/in/tvs/lg-32LM6200-3d-tv

hey thanx...yeaa..I bought this model as 32 inch is good enough according the room size....anything larger than that would have been an overkill and moreover heavy on the pocket :D

amjath

Human Spambot

Thanks

Thanks. BuyDig.com - Online Shopping for HDTVs, Digital Cameras, Computers, GPS, and more!

@d6bmg
Congrats ,BuyDig.com - Online Shopping for HDTVs, Digital Cameras, Computers, GPS, and more!

Hey dude u got any custom fee issues???

Neo

@d6bmg and NIGHTMARE provide some more info of the purchases. Oh and Congrats btw :p
EDIT: oops.. I did not see the next page :p NIGHTMARE. So warranty won't be there right?

Last edited:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

@d6bmg and NIGHTMARE provide some more info of the purchases. Oh and Congrats btw :p
EDIT: oops.. I did not see the next page :p NIGHTMARE. So warranty won't be there right?

Thanks. Nope no warranty in India. It's one of best reliable + performance + value for money (Crucial is also) SSD in market. Not give is BSOD nightmare :)

I see. Oops forgot, Congrats!!!

Thanks

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Congos D6bmg.....

BTW 1600Mbps ???:shock:

LOL type of printing by Samsung. :p
But those stocks are good. Can do 1866 CL8 @1.4V; 2000 CL9 @1.46V; 2133 CL9 @1.5V easily.
Presently I'm limited by processor IMC. Otherwise I heard from my friends that it can break 2400MHz.

I've purchases via ishopinternational. Cause I couldn't wait for Christmas holiday.

Top Bottom