bloody hell mate!!!!
JVC Marshmallow:-D from ebay@670 INR

*img829.imageshack.us/img829/4808/img0062lv.jpg

*img593.imageshack.us/img593/5488/img0065zz.jpg

*img826.imageshack.us/img826/1276/img0063ka.jpg

abhidev

Human Spambot
You got lucky man. Free bluray player offer wasnt applicable on 32lm6200 lol

thtas what even I was wondering...when I first went in the showroom..they were just giving 4 3D glasses and 8gb usb ....but in the newspapers this model was eligible for blu-ray player. That sales guy was pretty sure that its not eligible...but I was damn sure abt reading it in the newspaper. Finally just to prove his point the sales guy bought a newspaper and found that this model is eligible fro a free Blu-ray player. Thank god I read the LG's ad in the newspaper or else I would have not got the Blu ray player. :D

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Congrats abhidev for new 3D TV..I guess its 32" TV
Btw u bought for urself or for bro?

this is the model u bought

*www.lg.com/in/tvs/lg-32LM6200-3d-tv

Last edited:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
830 with laptop kit. Free Norton Ghost.@ $180 + $4 Shipping= $184.00

*i.imgur.com/4zB3p.jpg
*i.imgur.com/DMqCq.jpg
*i.imgur.com/VV8Fd.jpg
*i.imgur.com/qe0Ay.jpg
*i.imgur.com/2xZ84.jpg
*i.imgur.com/GGWeT.jpg
*i.imgur.com/nSw6y.jpg]

Ravi.

Broken In
thtas what even I was wondering...when I first went in the showroom..they were just giving 4 3D glasses and 8gb usb ....but in the newspapers this model was eligible for blu-ray player. That sales guy was pretty sure that its not eligible...but I was damn sure abt reading it in the newspaper. Finally just to prove his point the sales guy bought a newspaper and found that this model is eligible fro a free Blu-ray player. Thank god I read the LG's ad in the newspaper or else I would have not got the Blu ray player. :D

Really?? But according to Lg website offer isnt applicable on 32lm6200.Check this *www.lgcelebrations.com/offer1.html :)
Btw how is sound quality of this tv? What is your room size in which you are using it?

Last edited:

Ravi.

Broken In
Really?? But according to Lg website offer isnt applicable on 32lm6200.Check this *www.lgcelebrations.com/offer1.html :)
Btw how is sound quality of this tv? What is your room size in which you are using it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom