Post your latest Purchase

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got my Logitech G400 delivered from Itwares, Ebay @ 1627/- with coupon code. Pretty good mouse, only problem is that it is HEAVY!! Heavier than my wireless mouse. And large too. Will take some time getting used to this. :neutral:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
MSI R7770 R7770-2PMD1GD5
From: M. D. Computers, Kolkata [These guys are dealers for Sapphire, Zotac, MSI]
Damages: 8000INR + 4%VAT

*imageshack.us/a/img7/6623/mg0003l.th.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img607/9130/mg0003a.th.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img835/3310/mg0006uq.th.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img547/149/mg0007.th.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img38/39/mg0008n.th.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img802/9489/mg0009d.th.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img84/4189/mg0010d.th.jpg

abhidev

Human Spambot
Bought LG LM6200 Cinema 3D TV 32 inch on account of Dhanteras....and have asked to deliver it tomorrow(first day of Diwali) for 46k(quoted cost was 51k...lot bargain helped a lot :D) with a Diwali offer from LG. :D

as part of the offer I got 4 3D glasses + 8gb usb with a 3D movie in it + LG Blu Ray player + 3 Blu ray 3D movie set(sadly can't choose the movies)

waiting for the TV :)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
heavy mouse is good.. i like heavy mice... but considering i'm a casual-hardcore gamer, my present mouse suits my needs well.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Got my Logitech G400 delivered from Itwares, Ebay @ 1627/- with coupon code. Pretty good mouse, only problem is that it is HEAVY!! Heavier than my wireless mouse. And large too. Will take some time getting used to this. :neutral:

congrats man, looks like we got the same pad and mouse :wink:, and they did feel heavy and big at first, much bigger than my wireless mouse, but after getting used to the G400 my wireless mouse feels weird to use :p

Naxal

Little Kid
MSI R7770 R7770-2PMD1GD5
From: M. D. Computers, Kolkata [These guys are dealers for Sapphire, Zotac, MSI]
Damages: 8000INR + 4%VAT

Did MD over charged you ??

MSI AMD R7770-2PMD1GD5 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card | Graphics Card | Flipkart.com

Its really rare when I find Kolkata shops sold things costiler than FK listing price.

But then again, never mind, at-least delivery time can be skipped with local store :D :D

Congrats

I am too eyeing for a 7770, I was thinking of the ASUS one though :p

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Ok. So it's official. Offline markets don't keep the good stuff.

I tried to get this mobo offline at Nehru place and at the local computer market. But to my dismay majority of the shops didn't stock AMD boards. Two of those who do keep, were selling it at much higher price of 4300 or 4400 (then 4100 at FK). So I ended up ordering from FK. Will post as soon as I receive it.

Then I went on to buy a good PSU. But to my surprise none seem to stock CX430V2. Instead they have all the crap CM GX and Zebronics sh!t. Silent pro only for > 800 Watts, and that too costed bomb. FSP Saga? Just forget about it.
Now thinking to place an order for CX430V2 from FK too. :/

Sign, @Offline shopping.

Top Bottom