Post your latest Purchase

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
My HD 558s arrived. Total Paisa Vasool.

Amt spent: Rs. 8541.

I also found that I could request a steam key for Mafia II with my GTX 560Ti :D. Activated that.
Traded a retail copy of Crysis 2 Limited Edition(gave him the keys to activate in Origin) for Serious Sam 3: BFE Digital Deluxe Edition on steam :D

Last edited:

Sarath

iDota
^^^Hmm I was wondering where you went. I wanted your inputs on the infibeam delivery. Congrats bro. Thats awesome. Pics Pics Pics

Guess what I found out the 4% discount coupon for infibeam :)

If you can leave feedback in the thread in my siggy. Ciao

coolgame

Journeyman
bought the new sony bravia 46EX720!!!!............yippie!!!!!!! :D
damages:99,900

*i.imgur.com/pRJox.jpg

*i.imgur.com/hnQhr.jpg

my faithful old dabba :p
*i.imgur.com/p8jDm.jpg

*i.imgur.com/gAw5l.jpg

*i.imgur.com/3cETc.jpg

*i.imgur.com/RyMQ0.jpg

*i.imgur.com/0YEkm.jpg

*i.imgur.com/uvxJ8.jpg

*i.imgur.com/yKyJg.jpg

*i.imgur.com/12k2I.jpg

*i.imgur.com/STiNM.jpg

on the wall..........
*i.imgur.com/gd6wi.jpg

*i.imgur.com/7flqk.jpg

Sarath

iDota
Wow. Congrats thats awesome. For a moment I thought that CRT came out of that box :shock: Lol. Its 3D enabled, wow. Got a PS3?

Sarath

iDota
^ What has changed? The remote looks just the same.

Also the remote can be used to control the XMB in PS3 and to control BD/DVD playback.

coolgame

Journeyman
@all thanks.and m planning to connect my pc.no ps3.had to convince my parents a lot to buy this one for the house.am going to try 3d tv play once i get the glasses
@mega mind:i guess it is.i m not sure cause it was bought about 5-6yrs ago or before

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
My HD 558s arrived. Total Paisa Vasool.

Amt spent: Rs. 8541.

I also found that I could request a steam key for Mafia II with my GTX 560Ti :D. Activated that.
Traded a retail copy of Crysis 2 Limited Edition(gave him the keys to activate in Origin) for Serious Sam 3: BFE Digital Deluxe Edition on steam :D

Congrats dude!!!
BTW,
You already have 560ti. So, what is the use of HD5580? (assuming that I didn't assume anything wrong here)

@Coolgame: congrats dude!!

Top Bottom