Post your latest Purchase

anantkhilnani

Broken In
bought wd 1 tb usb 3.0 after using rcom coupon on cod for 4080 rs . mrp is 4800 rs. from letsbuy.product has been shipped.
vfm product.

nice product to buy.
*www.letsbuy.com/western-digital-my-passport-essential-se-2-5-1tb-usb-3-0-wdbacx0010bbk-pesn-p-18474

link of hdd.coupon is "rcomlb1"

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Take the iron, burn away the connectors of the LEDs, and voila, non LED high CFM fan, if the LEDs bother you that is.
Any footpath mobile repair store will do it for say 5/-

Just break them off.

OK, clear now.

bought wd 1 tb usb 3.0 after using rcom coupon on cod for 4080 rs . mrp is 4800 rs. from letsbuy.product has been shipped.
vfm product.

nice product to buy.

Congrats for your purchase. Do post some pics.

anantkhilnani

Broken In
Buy Western Digital My Passport Essential SE 2.5 1TB USB 3.0 WDBACX0010BBK PESN at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

d3p

PowerHouse
Megahalems is really huge, rams must be low profile.

JFYI...

There are two type of installations are possible with any Cooler like Megahalems, TRUE, Venomous & similar...

*i21.photobucket.com/albums/b272/xavizulu/i7%20Build/IMG_7661.jpg

There are chance of getting a block, due to which user needs low profile RAM's like Corsair XMS3 or Value DDR3, crusial, adata or Kingston...

*www.pc-experience.de/Bilder-Reviews/Caseking30/tech.20.jpg

This way you got to push hot air towards the GPU & Make a side exhaust on the cabinet panel OR push air towards up & make an up exhaust on the cabinet.

Last edited:

nginx

In the zone
Congrats.....nginx , Nipun , Megamind :)

Thanks...

Thanks bro! :)

Yea,purchased it a year back...its a GTX460 1GB...

BTW,congos for the nice gpu purchase :doublethumb:

Congos bro! :))

I think u can find someone from ur family who is 18 or above ;)

Congos manju! ;)

Thanks and nice card. SLI that baby when price comes down to 7k and you can easily play games at high for another year or so.

Just go in front of sabir hotel and ask anyone there.

Ran fine with my 5850 DX9 mode, maxed out no aa.

nipun, nginx, megamind, awesome purchases there people, enjoy the games, anyone tried Crysis 2 HD texture pack and DX11 yet?

I updated the game and now its running fine on DX11 as well but still only at low settings :(. The moment I switch to Medium/High it crashes.

My latest Damage.....

Cooler Master R4- 2000RPM, 19db, 80+CFM

*i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k575/d3p5kor/SAM_0491.jpg
*i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k575/d3p5kor/SAM_0486.jpg
*i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k575/d3p5kor/SAM_0487.jpg
*i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k575/d3p5kor/SAM_0502.jpg
*i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k575/d3p5kor/SAM_0500.jpg

I don't have time to write a review about it, but i will make sure to add some words on weekend during installations...

I bought one of these while purchasing my graphics card too but mine is transparent, for the side panel.

vfm product.

nice product to buy.
Buy Western Digital My Passport Essential SE 2.5 1TB USB 3.0 WDBACX0010BBK PESN at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Wow man congrats. USB 3.0 1TB HDD @ just 4k? Now that what's I call a cool little purchase. I don't think USB 3.0 HDDs are still available in Chadni which sucks coz I bought 4x1TB Externals a couple of weeks ago and was looking for USB 3.0 drives too.

d3p

PowerHouse
^^Wow Megahalems looks hot inside the cabby..

@d3p5kor: looks so heavy...& logo is like transformers

For those, who are crazy about these coolers & need some end results, then visit this link...

Venomous X vs Prolimatech Megahalems

HOT CABBY's ......

Searching for some post with Noctua vs Megahalems vs Venomous X......wait for actual Nirvana......

Here we go....now this is a must read....
CPU Cooler Shootout for AM3

Last edited:

paul.rohit

Broken In
Thanks Skud & Megamind :)

Experience : Good (1st Purchase from Homeshop 18)
Packaging : Not so good (OK OK)

*img805.imageshack.us/img805/1002/image0090.jpg
*img577.imageshack.us/img577/6697/image0092e.jpg*img194.imageshack.us/img194/6500/image0093k.jpg
*img232.imageshack.us/img232/3179/image0096b.jpg*img94.imageshack.us/img94/5282/image0097s.jpg
*img684.imageshack.us/img684/7285/image0098th.jpg*img26.imageshack.us/img26/2240/image0099c.jpg

can u tell me where to download that mac theme..PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

@ paul.rohit

Theme : Browsing Windows 7 Utilities on deviantART

Wallpaper: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Icons: Browsing Icons on deviantART

@thetechfreak

Thanks bro :)

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
My latest purchase:
MSI 880GM-E35
AMD Phenom II x4 840
Sapphire HD 6850
CM Elite 310
2 x 2GB DDR3 G Skill RAM
Benq G2220HD
Creative SBS A120
Logitech Media Combo MK200 (The keyboard is very smooth )

Just about 1 or 2 hours ago, a mouse :mouse: (or rat?) bit the wire of speakers and now I cant use speakers! :hissyfit: :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout:

Now I have planted mouse trap for it...
And killing a mouse isn't considered as a murder na? :fc_bat:
My 2 days old speakers! :wah: :wah:

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Just about 1 or 2 hours ago, a mouse :mouse: (or rat?) bit the wire of speakers and now I cant use speakers! :hissyfit: :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout:

Now I have planted mouse trap for it...
And killing a mouse isn't considered as a murder na? :fc_bat:
My 2 days old speakers! :wah: :wah:
ROFL, use some black tape(electrical tape) to join it, if you can't do it, take it to any local electrical shop and they will do it for you stat.

PS: Was it the main cable that connected PC to the speaker?
3.5" male to male connector?
*shop.rabtron.co.za/catalog/images/3.5mm-jack-lead-male-to-male-stereo.jpg

You can buy it locally for 10-20/-

From now one be careful, the cables that connect tweeters to subs or the remote can't be replaced.

Top Bottom