Post your latest Purchase

jun19

Deadly Digital
Legion. BTW. wasn't any other motherboard available there? ECS, Foxonn, MSI, Gigabyte, Biostar to list a few.

yup. for 6.5k, OP can even try & squeeze in 890GX motherboard from Biostar if available in market openly.

and sorry bro. that day i was downloading something (as i use GPRS) so can't take your call.

No MSI models which u specified like E53 and others, but some older one's were available. I didnt check for ECS and Foxconn. By the way bro, is it so bad that i have to repent later buying this board?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
can u post ur system config....:grin:

its P4 3Ghz HT. Asus based on Radeon Xpress 200 (modern reason games run somehow). 1Gb DDR-400. 250+160+80Gb (80Gb gt problem). this the main config. and a 17" CRT.

No MSI models which u specified like E53 and others, but some older one's were available. I didnt check for ECS and Foxconn. By the way bro, is it so bad that i have to repent later buying this board?

well if nothing goes bad or you don't face audio problem or sata ports problem, i guess problem shouldn't appear.also its not that 100% motherboards are faulty. a few only but who gets these bad boards have to suffer. BTW, have you installed Win7? Pulsar_Swift having some audio problem when running Win7. check it out once.

jun19

Deadly Digital
its P4 3Ghz HT. Asus based on Radeon Xpress 200 (modern reason games run somehow). 1Gb DDR-400. 250+160+80Gb (80Gb gt problem). this the main config. and a 17" CRT.

well if nothing goes bad or you don't face audio problem or sata ports problem, i guess problem shouldn't appear.also its not that 100% motherboards are faulty. a few only but who gets these bad boards have to suffer. BTW, have you installed Win7? Pulsar_Swift having some audio problem when running Win7. check it out once.

Yeah, I've installed Win7 and its running smooth, no audio probs. Even games whichever am installing are working fine on Win7, though some people told Win7 is not playing most of the games due to driver issues. So far i have installed NFS Undercover, FarCry & Blur. Need to try Crysis Warhead and COD Modern Warfare today :) Thanks

jun19

Deadly Digital
Problem has been resolved. Its the windows 7 codecs. I have re-installed the latest version of shark codecs and used shark recommended settings.

OK..hey, my CPU(PhenomII x4 955 BE) fan makes lot of noise after running for a while. Did you face any such issue in ur machine? or is it due to improper mounting of heatsink and fan? Thanks

pulsar_swift

Youngling
Yes i faced the noise issue with stock HSF of 955BE. Got the fan replaced from AMD. sound has gone down but its still there. Reinstalled the heatsink still not resolved. Purchase CM Hyper TX3 @1150., sound gone :D.
Check my posts in the overheating problems thread about hacking the Pstates it will help

jun19

Deadly Digital
Yes i faced the noise issue with stock HSF of 955BE. Got the fan replaced from AMD. sound has gone down but its still there. Reinstalled the heatsink still not resolved. Purchase CM Hyper TX3 @1150., sound gone :D.
Check my posts in the overheating problems thread about hacking the Pstates it will help

Are yaar, phir se kharcha?.:)

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Last Wednesday bought Seagate 7200.12 500GB SATA HDD@RS.2000(all) from Starcomp Infotech,Kolkata.
Could not find Samsung 500GB anywhere in Chandni.....:(

Top Bottom