Post your latest Purchase

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
Purchased Nokia 270 classic for rs. 4300/-

Its jack of all trades, master of none. But great value for money. 3.5mm jack is a big positive :lol:.

darklord

Cyborg Agent
My entry into the world of Core i7 ;-)

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/50876_jwds2/2864aed61f7cfce9.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/50879_7ua3t/2864aed61f64da56.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/50886_penea/2864aed62d7eddd1.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/50902_fw2f2/2864aed62d73e2d2.jpg

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/50900_ilgj7/2864aed62d8c5a17.jpg

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
@D.LORD:
Holy -- Hell. That looks absolutely yumm. What all you get. Tell us specifically ..plsssss...!

What GPUs will you mount, RAM, HSF..?

darklord

Cyborg Agent
@D.LORD:
Holy -- Hell. That looks absolutely yumm. What all you get. Tell us specifically ..plsssss...!

Lol what do you want to know ?

This is purely for benching purpose, not to be used in my Home PC. For that I have DFI P45 DK + C2D E8600.

As for RAM, I have Crucial Value DDR3 3GB kit which has D9JNM memory ICs on them.
In short, even if they are rated at 1333MHz, they can do 2000MHz :)

As for HSF, I would mostly be using TRUE or Kogage or Noctua while benching with 2 x 120mm high CFM NMB fans.

Last edited:

darklord

Cyborg Agent

Benching meaning...? You work for a testing company..??

GPUs, well depends. GTX 275/GTX 260/GTX 295 and so on.
RAM, as i said, my Crucial Value Ram
HSF, mostly TRUE or else my copper pot for DICE/LN2

Benching - Benchmarking. Running benchmarks at overclocked speeds.

I dont work for anyone. Overclocking and benching is my hobby which I do in my free time :)

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Ok..that is nice. But how you get the equipment to test and bench. Doubt any hardware vendor will hand it over for testing..?

darklord

Cyborg Agent
Ok..that is nice. But how you get the equipment to test and bench. Doubt any hardware vendor will hand it over for testing..?

Well apart from GPU, I buy almost all other parts.
Even this board and CPU is purchased by me,not sent to me for testing.
GPU are given to me by a dealer friend as and when required.

ITTechPerson

Search for Adventure
Guys pls help me to choose a new portable dvd player, as I am a frequent traveler & don't need any laptop. While traveling I need to play some video/audio dvd/cd or just play from hdd storage.
So looking for a portable dvd player with screen & hdd space - pls mention available models & make with price.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Guys pls help me to choose a new portable dvd player, as I am a frequent traveler & don't need any laptop. While traveling I need to play some video/audio dvd/cd or just play from hdd storage.
So looking for a portable dvd player with screen & hdd space - pls mention available models & make with price.

Last edited:
Top Bottom