Post your latest Purchase

static_x

In the zone
Its a high quality CD mainly for archival purpose.
I use them for storing my music.
I prefer storing my music on CDs only. :cool:

loktar

Broken In
got my palit 250 gts 512 mb gfx card @ 7300 + vat from vedant computers,kolkata....
the xfx one is relatively higher priced ...@ 8500 + tax and since my last burnt out 8600 gt i was not happy with xfx solutions..
the palit card has a custom hsf (looks like a beast:smile:) and runs 45 c idle and 55 c load....
pros: gr8 performance, runs very cool , rock bottom price
cons: the card is very big with a dual slot design so it was a pain to accommodate it into my cabinate

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
got my palit 250 gts 512 mb gfx card @ 7300 + vat from vedant computers,kolkata....
the xfx one is relatively higher priced ...@ 8500 + tax and since my last burnt out 8600 gt i was not happy with xfx solutions..
the palit card has a custom hsf (looks like a beast:smile:) and runs 45 c idle and 55 c load....
pros: gr8 performance, runs very cool , rock bottom price
cons: the card is very big with a dual slot design so it was a pain to accommodate it into my cabinate

Gts 250 runs cool , But from GTX 260 & HD 4870 it runs very hot most of the higher END cards have big temp

arc84

Broken In
You can buy verbatim dvd+r 16x (50 pc spindle, if you are lucky) from Subham Infotech at Chandni Chowk (Opposite Sabir Hotel), 4 Biplabi Anukuk Chandra Street. Ph: 2212-7462

thanks sjoardar...i bougth a 50 spindle pack of writex instead on 22/06/09 for Rs. 425 :-x from old china bazaar st.
bought 2 moserbaer pro dvd-rw @ Rs. 40(loose)

the price of other dvd's were:
100 spindle pack of silver moserbaer dvd-r @ Rs. 1000
100 spindle pack of black-red moserbaer dvd-r @ Rs. 1200
a pack of 5 moserbaer pro dvd-rw(each with a jewel case) @ Rs. 160
sony dvd-rw @ Rs. 40

ajayritik

Technomancer
Need a small piece of info I find that most of the DVD-RW that I buy doesn't last for more than 3-4 times of burning. I purchase only Sony Brand. Could there be any specific reason why it works only for so less times or is it supposed to come only so many times. Also couple of times I used to burn movies and watch it on DVD player. Could that be the reason as well?

Bought this compuer from a local dealer.

AMD Phenom II X4 955BE- 14.2K
MSI 790FX-GD70- 13.5K
Corsair 2*2GB DDR3 1300Mhz low latency RAM with heatsink- 9.5K
Powercolour Radeon HD 4890 1GB GDDR5- 15.5K
Western Digital 1TB Hard Drive- 5.5K
Corsair TX650- 7.8K
Coolermaster HAF 922-9.5K
DVD-Writer- 1.1K
Creative EP-630- Rs.800.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
hmm not sure. you may have to buy internal dvd writer and external case (CM one is available for 1.5k I think and tech com for some 400 bucks).

P

priyadarshi

Purchased on 26th June, Friday LG 21.5" LCD Monitr TV Model Model: M227WA for Rs.14500/- from Simple Nehru Place.

*www.in.lge.com/Product/Products-Details.aspx?cat=171&pid=8062&subcat=LCD&parent=IT Products

tkin

Back to school!!
Need a small piece of info I find that most of the DVD-RW that I buy doesn't last for more than 3-4 times of burning. I purchase only Sony Brand. Could there be any specific reason why it works only for so less times or is it supposed to come only so many times. Also couple of times I used to burn movies and watch it on DVD player. Could that be the reason as well?
Get good quality DVD-RW, Sony is good, other good brands are Samsung and Moserbaer, try them out, make sure to keep burn speeds a bit low as DVD-RWs usually have low speed compatibility, never surpass the indicated speed of the DVD-RW.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Purchased on 26th June, Friday LG 21.5" LCD Monitr TV Model Model: M227WA for Rs.14500/- from Simple Nehru Place.

*www.in.lge.com/Product/Products-Details.aspx?cat=171&pid=8062&subcat=LCD&parent=IT Products

Congrats mate!!. This TV/monitor looks terrific

Top Bottom