Post your latest Purchase

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Creative EP-630 -Rs 750
Cooler Master CM690-Rs 4700(transparent panel)
it seems the one without transparent panel has been shut down by cm..most of the dealers told that to me...
seagate 1tb sata 2- Rs4750

Ps:-i just bought the creatve earphones...rest all i have asked the price from various dealers in lamington road mumbai...

Great buy..excellent cabinet.

Have fun removing the panels..specially the one for the drive bays..!!!! Hard...!

static_x

In the zone
White is 2xBlue, why?
BTW-Is the fan good? I'm aiming for CM 120mm LED Fan 90CFM @ 500/-Which one is better?
Thats for a pair of white tube :razz:

CM is definitely better than sunbeamtech. I considered it as my budget for modding was very limited.:-(

arc84

Broken In
hello guys. I'm new to this forum. could anyone tell where can i get verbatim dvd+r 16x 50 pc spindle(pearl white, media id: mcc004) in kolkata and at what price?
thanx in advance.

arc84

Broken In
hello guys. I'm new to this forum. could anyone tell where can i get verbatim dvd+r 16x 50 pc spindle(pearl white, media id: mcc004) in kolkata and at what price?
thanx in advance.

guys...i need to buy those verbatim dvd's real fast...please help me out.:sad:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Great buy..excellent cabinet.

Have fun removing the panels..specially the one for the drive bays..!!!! Hard...!

Lol..dude i just bought the creative earphones...I wanted to buy the non transparent cm690 cabinet which used to cost around 4300..but since its shut down,the transparent one cost more for which i had no money man..but i do plan to buy it soon...really soon..lol...i had no idea its so hard to open the drive bays though..

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
I bought this mouse from Wazirpur industrial area

*qhmpl.com/img/mou-222.jpg
what man you bought a quantum.. shee ya.,

anyways.. there is not many good shops in there. there is crux n a few.
where do you and get a good deal.. ofcourse i mean other than that mouse.

i need to buy memory cards, and wifi router/modem, cables, some other leisure stuff.

surinder

Tech addict
what man you bought a quantum.. shee ya.,

anyways.. there is not many good shops in there. there is crux n a few.
where do you and get a good deal.. ofcourse i mean other than that mouse.

i need to buy memory cards, and wifi router/modem, cables, some other leisure stuff.
Go to Nehru place for better deals.

static_x

In the zone
Yesterday i replaced my newly bought HP Keyboard (with USB hub) with Microsoft's Comfort Curve Keyboard. HP Keyboard really sucks poor quality and sticky keys....

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Just bought a Samsung ML-1640 Laser printer for 4750 Rs. The printing quality is so good and speed is awesome. Prints around 48ppm. Hope the price is not so high as the prices here is normally higher than anyother place. :D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
One of my cell phones crapped out in the afternoon (Nokia 3110c to be precise).. so dad bought a new Nokia 5320 XM for me.. he told me that it costed around 11k.. havent got my hands on it yet!

Top Bottom