Post your latest Purchase

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Well, 3 hrs & i m still trying to get used to the new shape. One thing for sure, this mouse is not meant for speedy use, or maybe I am unable to use it in a speedy manner. For general day to day us & 2d, this is good. I am able to draw shapes more accurately in Illustrator then before cos the whole mouse fits in hands.

I bought it from Microsoft Company Store, so can't say the price in retail market.

Thanks saurav.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
On 16th dec
Bought 3 Techcom SSD HP-202 Headphones for Rs. 140 each & 4 2 Mouse pads For Rs. 15 From a local Shop

marshallz

Be cOoL NiGgEr``
bought an acer 4530 laptop @ bangalore dealer price 29800 nett..from megatron infosystems, got a cool targus bag worth 2k free.. also bought a APP UPS for ma desktop @ 1899+ VAT..not bad its giving 20mins bkup.. :) with the nVIDIA 7000m am able to play GTA San Andreas on ma lappy!!! Yippee//

tanmoy_Siliguri

In The Gaming Heaven
today bought Coolermaster Extreme Power 500watt...with 3.1k......
now everything became cool cool..

@ IronManForever

As u want to buy things on the spot..I am giving a address of a shop of Siliguri u can find everything including OS readliy available & I think it's better than Technocrat also..again if u want high-end stuffs then also u just have to wait maximum 1/2 days..this is a very very good shop..pricerates also resonable....

Dream Computers
96,nazrul Sarani,Ashrampara
Behind Citi Mart,Siliguri
Ph=0353-2533099/2530995

I said that becoz I bought my ATI HD4670 card & today coolermaster500watt..they gave me these two within 1 day after my order...

Last edited:

supercow

The New ASSASIN!
Call Rahul in the no. given in their home page. You will get prompt service . At least I got, when I purchased P 45 Neo F and E8400 from them.
YES.. I contacted Rahul through the given number and he told me to send mail,but didn't reply....

marshallz

Be cOoL NiGgEr``
isnt it ATI radeon HD 4850... why u all call it Palit' .... i checked today at ma brother's shop it was for 9325 dealer price.. thats his cost price...

tanmoy_Siliguri

In The Gaming Heaven
@ IronManForever

I bought Palit HD 4670...just before Diwali..at that time it cost to me 5.8k with vat ..but now it is 5.8k without vat....

Top Bottom