Post your latest Purchase

sksundram

In the zone
^^why a netbook... I see no reason to buy a netbook.. Should have gone for notebook instead.... Was it budget constraint.. Just curious

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
^^why a netbook... I see no reason to buy a netbook.. Should have gone for notebook instead.... Was it budget constraint.. Just curious

A couple of reasons. One, the need was to have a device to read pdfs and powerpoint presentations and browse the internet and there was no need of an overkill. Secondly, the ASUS up there is much more powerful that the name "Celeron" implies. Its far better than the Atoms and boots to the W8 lockscreen in 8-9 seconds flat.

Budget wasnt a constraint so much as size and weight, its for my sister and hence the color too :D

Its not a netbook, its just a small laptop :D

sksundram

In the zone
But I heard the battery doesn't last long... And net surfing must be on a scale of moderate level.. Anyways looks good and justifies the requirement... Congo..

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
A couple of reasons. One, the need was to have a device to read pdfs and powerpoint presentations and browse the internet and there was no need of an overkill. Secondly, the ASUS up there is much more powerful that the name "Celeron" implies. Its far better than the Atoms and boots to the W8 lockscreen in 8-9 seconds flat.

Budget wasnt a constraint so much as size and weight, its for my sister and hence the color too :D

Its not a netbook, its just a small laptop :D

yup small laptop without dvd rom but anyway who uses dvd rom these days.........

congratz man m buying some new stuff too its a secret.........

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Reviews by casual users pointed out that it lasts 4-5 hrs with browsing on WiFi - decent enough.

And the charger is superlight - another plus from a size perspective.

shreymittal

Being Human
Sorry Guys for late update
Bought Xperia M on 21st Sept for 13K

*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/DSC_0001_zpsa98017c6.jpg
*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/photo5_zpsc1b7aac4.jpg
More Pics
*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/photo4_zps46b98275.jpg
*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/photo3_zps14d48575.jpg
*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/photo2_zps9ed02f50.jpg
*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/DSC_0002_zps21afd05c.jpg

Got a cover free too
*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/photo1_zpsc188a10f.jpg
*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/photo_zps410f1dc5.jpg

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

@gta0gagan: Why the secrecy ? Planning to smuggle or what ? :D

i think gta5gagan is buying condom:D

Or smuggle in a wife :D

I havent tried it myself completely - it surely lasted over 2.5 hours when I last tried it playing movies and generally exploring how it felt.

ya lol.... here...........

*i.imgur.com/GoGzJEph.jpg?1
*i.imgur.com/wO2N2AMh.jpg?1
*i.imgur.com/u4EsV07h.jpg?1
*i.imgur.com/u4EsV07h.jpg?1
*i.imgur.com/AXyfNClh.jpg?1
*i.imgur.com/U5DAH5Zh.jpg?1
*i.imgur.com/NV12xtGh.jpg?1
*i.imgur.com/IVlWglTh.jpg?1

Last edited:
Top Bottom