Post your latest Purchase

pratik03

Journeyman
*img185.imageshack.us/img185/7294/imagemagicphprq0.jpg

Palit 9600GSO 384MB Sonic edition Rs 6537/- (inclusive of tax & shipping)

from techshop.in

praka123

left this forum longback
bought D-link GLB-802C from digi-com(distributor) Ernakulam(Kochin) for Rs1700/- on 5/7/08.

warning: GLB-502T production ceased(acc to the distributor).

This modem is very nice on my few days of usage.no heating and all.I feel the expenditure is worth :)

earlier bought :
c2D 2.4Ghz for Rs5150
2GB Zion ddr2 800Mhz RAM for RS 2100(too high na?)
Asus P5gc-mx/1333 for Rs2200~/

dealer :Noveon Systems ,Ernakulam Kochin - *www.noveonsystems.com

Kush6

Broken In
Full System Purchase!

Just brought a full Machine:
Place: Cassete World, Lamington Road, Mumbai.
Date: 28th June 2008
Items:
Processor: Intel Q6600 G0 - Rs. 9775(CPU-Z says stepping B revision G0 - thats the last revision right?)

RAM: Trancend 2X2GB at 800MHz - Rs. 3900(Can someone please tell me the timings to set, the motherboard reviews say the timings should be set manually although it working fine on auto)

Hard Disk:Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD6400AAKS 640GB 7200 RPM -Rs. 4750
External: Maxtor 250GB - 3.5'' - Rs. 3500

DVD Writer: ASUS 20x Lightscribe - Rs. 1550

Cabinet: Cooler Master RC690 CM 690 (Transparent Side panel)
+
Power Supply: CoolerMaster eXtreme Power 600W - Rs. 7700

Graphics Card: Palit 8600GT Super -Rs. 3900 ( I know it seems bad for the rest of the rig but I decided to wait it out, will sell it in December if possible - maybe get 2-3K back its got a fan and heatsink so it doesn't get hot at all, and upgrade to either 9800GTX+, HD 4850 or if possible, HD 4870.)

Monitor: Viewsonic VX1940 -Rs. 10200 (native resolution of 1680X1050, but reviews say this has issues in dark bands - impulsive buy because the dell SP2008WFP was 14.5K! Disgusted!)

Speakers: Altec Lansing VS2421 2.1 Spkrs - Rs. 2400
Headset: Mitashi Over Ear Headet Mic. Rs. 250

Mouse: Logitech MX518 - Rs. 1300
Keyboard: Logitech Media Keyboard -Rs. 450

Case Cooling: AMigo 4 LED - 120mm - Rs. 400

RAM Dynet 1GB 667MHz - Rs. 800 (for older PC, but the board does not support over 533MHz so it runs t that and the 256MB is no longer detected, even after swapping the slots :( )

Place: www.theitwares.com
Date: 1st July 2008
Items:

Motherboard: MSI P7NSLI PLATINUM NVIDIA nForce750iSLI C55 1066 FSB - Rs. 8650

Pendrive: Corsair 4 GB CMFUSB2.0-4GB

CPU Cooling: Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme -Rs. 2550
Heatsink Paste: Arctic Cooling MX-2 (4gms) - Rs. 400

Sythe 1600RPM CPU Fan - Rs. 850

Issues:
Not sure about CPu's revision but I think its okay, someone please confirm. Seems to run at 34C idle with the cooler with an ambient of 31C

Don't know the RAM timings, can someone who has these RAMs please tell me the timings to use and if they can be overclocked at all and wether it will void warranty.
The monitor is crisp: mainly because of the resolution but not sure of its quality.

Dynet RAM detected but old 256 MB not detected anymore so, I'll make a thread here if anyone can help.

Motherboard had some issues, the SATA drivers from NVidia SUCK! BSOD on XP with nvgts.sys causing the crash. Vista Ultimate was stable So I knew it wasn't a hardware issue. Did some searching and found beta drivers on Guru3D which worked. Also, some of these chipstes have video corruption errors, thank god mine does not. All in all, NVidia chipsets are risky business. MSI is amazing value for money though and this board is probably better than the ASUS one which is 10K+, and almost as good as the EVGA (in some ways better, in some ways worse) - 11K+! Would not have brought NVidia chipsets if it weren't for the unlinked memory overclocking. Overall NVidia are getting worse(read SUCKIER) by the day. My card is definetly going to tbe an ATI HD48xx

Other comments:
Don't buy from Cassete World unless you have time to bargain. My dad had to hurry so I got this stuff a little more expensive than I expected. ANd a special thanks to Mr. Rahul of the itwares for delivering this stuff. His prices are very balanced.

Especially love the mouse, the cabinet, the speakers - the bass is amazing, and now also the motherboard - althoug my frined just got a XFX 630i for 3.4K and says he got almost all the necessary features - neither of us are SLIing so that kinda makes me jealous - he is using a E8200 with 3 GB same RAM and a Palit 9600GSO - he's in Calcutta)

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
bought D-link GLB-802C from digi-com(distributor) Ernakulam(Kochin) for Rs1700/- on 5/7/08.

warning: GLB-502T production ceased(acc to the distributor).

This modem is very nice on my few days of usage.no heating and all.I feel the expenditure is worth :)

earlier bought :
c2D 2.4Ghz for Rs5150
2GB Zion ddr2 800Mhz RAM for RS 2100(too high na?)
Asus P5gc-mx/1333 for Rs2200~/

dealer :Noveon Systems ,Ernakulam Kochin - *www.noveonsystems.com
are you sure they production 502t model is stopped?

and when it would be out of market, i am looking to RMA my GLB-502T soon, hope by then D-link won't have any pice of that model left, and i can walk with a New GLB-802C.
waise whats the difference between the two of them?
i can't the see any change except model no:confused:
I am day dreaming:lol:

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
My 2 GB Amketts Pen drive broke today, the plastic body broke & I now have a naked chip so I bought a Kingston 2 GB Data traveler for Rs 400 from SMS International Delhi.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
are you sure they production 502t model is stopped?

and when it would be out of market, i am looking to RMA my GLB-502T soon, hope by then D-link won't have any pice of that model left, and i can walk with a New GLB-802C.
waise whats the difference between the two of them?
i can't the see any change except model no:confused:
I am day dreaming:lol:

yea its not in production anymore.i think u will get a replacement.

channabasanna

In the zone
I am Tamil Cinema Director Tharani.I am a homosexual.My films you know Thill,Thool,Killi,Kuruvi.My telephone no is 9144426213. Call me.O.K|?

Hi All,

I am finding this in all the posts, MODs do check in this.. Let our forum be clean, please no spams..

jigu

Broken In
trancend jetflash(JF V30) 4 GB-Rs.690/- with lifetime warranty from
e-mall,ahmedabad.

Last edited:

monkey

Padawan
Bought Dell Inspiron 1420 laptop for $815 from Dell, USA. Specs:

Proc: Intel T7250 (2 GHz, 800 MHz FSB)
LCD: 14.1" 1280 X 800 widescreen
HDD: 120 GB
VGA: nVidia 128 MB 8400GS
RAm: 3 GB
DVD - ReWriter
Wifi

Lappy is for office use and thus opted out of integrated webcam and bigger/better HDD. Besides HDD can be upgraded later :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^^Good buy.
A laptop with 3 GB Ram, a htpc capable gfx core & a very nice processor under Rs. 35000.
One of my friend is also looking for something like this.

royal

Padawan
Bought the following...
<1> Logitech MX518 Rs 1400 (incl. VAT) from Velocity (Chandni)
alternative considered : iball laser mouse
<2> Intel Core2Duo 8400 Rs 8300 + VAT from Technokrat (Chandni)
alternative considered : Intel quad core proccy
<3> MSI P45 Neo-F mobo Rs. 6400 (incl. VAT)
+ Corsair TWIN2X2048-6400 DDR2 800 RAM Rs 3000 (incl. VAT) from Tirupati (Chandni)
alternative considered : MSI P45 Platinum + OCZ RAM
<4> DELL E248WFP Rs 19700
alternative considered : AOC 416V

:razz: :razz: :razz:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Hi All,

I am finding this in all the posts, MODs do check in this.. Let our forum be clean, please no spams..
Use report button;)
My latest Purchase,

Purchased Jabra BT250v Bluethooth wireless headset;)

Here is the Reviws(not by me)
*www.pdatoday.com/maximumpda_more/2917_0_2_0_C/

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
hmm..

MS gifted all MVPs a BlueTooth headset too, your purchase reminded me about that one.., actually didnt get time to open the package and then forgot about it, so have not used it yet :lol:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
hmm..

MS gifted all MVPs a BlueTooth headset too, your purchase reminded me about that one.., actually didnt get time to open the package and then forgot about it, so have not used it yet :lol:
LoL,
same here
I got a Press Book from Microsoft as a prize for winning Virtual tech days's Quiz contest.
I haven't opened it yet. leave alone reading it. The package is sealed with a Microsoft logo on it:D

I guess Gifts from MS have same fate:p

Top Bottom