Post your latest Purchase

chandal_keta

Broken In
Re: Post what you purchased.

i got FOXCONN motherboard and i need ur suggestion guys...does anyone know about its performance...i need ur suggestion!! help me!!

chandal

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain

Got these stuffs from newegg and sidewinder computers. All of these were ordered a month ago.

1) EVGA 8800GT 512MB with Akimbo cooler -> $222.99 *www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130347

2) Two Logisys 120mm Quad LED + 12" Blue CCFL Kit -> $ 17.90 *www.sidewindercomputers.com/cosplo12qule.html

3) Enzotech CNB-S1 Forged Copper Northbridge Heatsink -> $15.95 *www.sidewindercomputers.com/encnfoconohe1.html

4) Enzotech SLF-1 Low Profile Copper Chipset Cooler (southbridge) -> $15.95 *www.sidewindercomputers.com/ensllowprcoc.html

sonicspeed

Broken In

Got these stuffs from newegg and sidewinder computers. All of these were ordered a month ago.

1) EVGA 8800GT 512MB with Akimbo cooler -> $222.99 *www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130347

2) Two Logisys 120mm Quad LED + 12" Blue CCFL Kit -> $ 17.90 *www.sidewindercomputers.com/cosplo12qule.html

3) Enzotech CNB-S1 Forged Copper Northbridge Heatsink -> $15.95 *www.sidewindercomputers.com/encnfoconohe1.html

4) Enzotech SLF-1 Low Profile Copper Chipset Cooler (southbridge) -> $15.95 *www.sidewindercomputers.com/ensllowprcoc.html

sir u are really taking care of ur mother board. and that is a beautiful 8800gt.

i got FOXCONN motherboard and i need ur suggestion guys...does anyone know about its performance...i need ur suggestion!! help me!!

chandal

chandal ji, can u tell us the foxconn mother board model number?

Last edited:
P

paranj

^^It can overclock very high with all those coolers, try it and post ur figures!

ancientrites

In the zone

john thats great purchase and how about showing us the pics of ur purchase.speaking of gpu u know gtx 260 and gtx 280 is just around the corner it may hit market anytime.i thought u would upgrade for any one of these.i was informed by topnotch infonotrix leadtek cards will be arriving early next month.
i will be eyeing on gtx 280 no matter the cost assuming perfect upgradation for me.

P

paranj

^^are u kidding? Bill Gates wudnt be able to buy them!

ancientrites

In the zone

i am not sure about bill gates but fudzilla.com says it price will be 650 us dollar now assuming if i can convert it into indian rupees that lands into 650*44= 28600+4%tax.still its cheap when i bought my 8800gtx for 34000.brands like asus,bfg and xfx prices will be high.Leadtek will be cheaper than these guys.

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain

Ok here are the pictures:

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/17931_9ygbr/whole%20package.JPG

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/17927_5tehl/gfx%20cover%20box.JPG

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/17928_aglqq/gfx%20front.JPG

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/17926_p5wwm/gfx%20back.JPG

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/17929_kxop9/northbridge.JPG

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/17930_jzmwv/southbridge.JPG

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/17925_m1wle/fan.JPG

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/17923_wacsw/ccfl.JPG

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned

Awesome purchase!!
Btw how do you pay for them? Can Credit Card/Debit Card be used? Also it is delivered direct to your door? By dhl/fedex? Sory but never tried Newegg.. :(
U dont have warranty over that stuff, do you?
U payed lot for shipping i guess?
I have a VISA Debit Card. Will that do?

Sory for many questions but i too had to buy things that way, n wanted to be sure.

Thanks. Bikalpa.

Last edited:
P

paranj

@john_the_ultimate

awesome man. The card looks cool. Try OC'ng as i said!

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain

@bikdel
My brother bought the stuffs for me and shipped it. Total shipping charges was around $48 and custom duty was Rs.2.3k

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

Hey..John...

what are the temps running for the GPU. (Looks awesome...mouthwatering). I plan to get this one too...

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain

@asigh
The card is running at it's default specs. Will post the overclock results later.

1) At 30% fan speed, the idle temps is around 49c and loads at 61c.

2) At 60% fan speed, it idles around 47c and loads at 58c

3) At 100% fan speed, the idle temp is 44c and loads at 54-55c.

Top Bottom