Post your latest Purchase

Davidboon

In the zone
Few stuff i got today , got this card as a replacement for my RMA'ed HD5870 .

*img267.imageshack.us/img267/4333/20130212185535.jpg

*img248.imageshack.us/img248/2142/20130212184225.jpg

I got this through promotional offer when i purchased my galaxy S3 .

*img33.imageshack.us/img33/6751/20130212140503.jpg

Also got a RMA'ed seagate 500GB HDD .

Myth

Cyborg Agent
I see loads of items, meaning people got too much bloody money these days. :twisted: lol

Congrats to you all :razz:

@tkin: Opening a shop of your own ? ................waiting for the cooler :meditate:

@anirbandd: After all that discussion about a monitor, you bought a cabby ? lol.

@d3p: Great purchase dude, more so because of that price.

@Davidboon: I dont know how this happened, but thats a sick exchange :censored:. happy gaming...

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Few stuff i got today , got this card as a replacement for my RMA'ed HD5870 .
I got this through promotional offer when i purchased my galaxy S3 .
Also got a RMA'ed seagate 500GB HDD .

some luck you got.. RMA'd 5870 and got a 7950.. :D Congo!!

@anirbandd: After all that discussion about a monitor, you bought a cabby ? lol.

it is coming bro, it is coming... :)

tkin

Back to school!!
I see loads of items, meaning people got too much bloody money these days. :twisted: lol

Congrats to you all :razz:

@tkin: Opening a shop of your own ? ................waiting for the cooler :meditate:

@d3p: Great purchase dude, more so because of that price.

@Davidboon: I dont know how this happened, but thats a sick exchange :censored:. happy gaming...
What cooler? :rolleyes:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Got this following books from Calcutta Book fair 2013, Ananda Publication store and boimela.in

View attachment 8928
View attachment 8927
View attachment 8926
View attachment 8925
View attachment 8924

*sigh* missing these :'(....Also I always get lost in abbreviations in TDF. What is RMA? and how does it relate to exchanging old stuff to new? There is an RMA section down there with posts from tkin about flipkart watch, guess this has something to do with Service and Maintenance

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
*sigh* missing these :'(....Also I always get lost in abbreviations in TDF. What is RMA? and how does it relate to exchanging old stuff to new? There is an RMA section down there with posts from tkin about flipkart watch, guess this has something to do with Service and Maintenance

Return Merchandise Authorisation. :)

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
^Here you go: Aluminum Casing For Laptop IDE HDD 3.5" - Though, there seems some discrepancy in the item listing, the heading says 3.5" while the description says 2.5" IDE HDD. I suggest checkout with the seller, with the Chat support feature on Shopclues.

Some Ebay listings:
PORTABLE EXTERNAL 3.5 INCH USB TO SATA HDD HARD DISK DRIVE CASE CASING ENCLOSURE | eBay

3.5" USB Desktop SATA External Hard Disk Drive HDD Casing 3.5 inch + Bill | eBay

TechCom 3.5" SATA HDD External Casing / Enclosure OTB VAT Bill 1Yr Warranty | eBay

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
LOL, just for flaunt and because its free :D

I hate apple otherwise.

Lol, dont hate apple. I worked in iMac for more than one year, and then when I started to work in Windows 7, believe me till now I am having difficulties. The applications are user friendly,swift, feature riched. Just a simple app, try BBEDIT then come and tell the difference between it and notepad++. Big screen, high resolution, comfortable display.
It is great for work, but I dont like it for personal use. :p I cant play games there.
Those who have worked on mac , definitely say mac is best. :) Those who haven't can say anything.

And why everyone is crying about company provided laptop? Remember as soon as you got laptop as a fresher, your life screwed.
At midnight you will get call saying 'Can you please do it now?' :muttering: plus Hell lot of things disabled(USB,sound), Limited User Access, in the laptop.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Someone please post a latest purchase..this thread is now more like a Apple Vs Windows's and 10001 reasons to hate company lappies.... :D:D

there are so much to say about both the topics that even a complete TDF section can be opened...but i guess this aint the place to do it.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^^ post some GUI tell us what does it do? However, why did you buy it anway? Is it something important ?, as andro free apps on playstore are more than enough to serve almost all mobile purpose IMO.

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ post some GUI tell us what does it do? However, why did you buy it anway? Is it something important ?, as andro free apps on playstore are more than enough to serve almost all mobile purpose IMO.
Its a forum app, it saves bandwidth by fetching forum data without the layouts or the graphics, its one of the only few android apps worth purchasing(like poweramp etc etc).

Top Bottom