Post your latest Purchase

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Raspberry pi:

*imageshack.us/a/img546/4619/09022013139.jpg

*imageshack.us/a/img692/876/09022013140n.jpg

*imageshack.us/a/img43/9697/09022013141.jpg

Sorry for bad pic quality. Mobile camera used.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Congrats on the purchases guys.

@Tkin: Regardless of the cons, those speakers look real cool for their size :p

@ rhitwick: Good buy. Damages ? Purchased from ?

Ignore that question. I seem to have missed a whole page of posts when i asked that question :razz:

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
That's very nice. :) No hassle of changing the battery low and then.
Yeah, tested, one charge gets around 12hrs easy with some batt left, also I could charge it and play at same time though it introduces a mild static when nothing is playing.

Congrats Tkin.

For slightly better sound check with what surface you play em on. Wood Glass or Concrete surfaces will have different impacts.
Wood works best.

Bought Fujifilm Finepix F500EXR from Ebay in Rs. 7600,
Pics or didn't happen :p

Congrats on the purchases guys.

@Tkin: Regardless of the cons, those speakers look real cool for their size :p

@ rhitwick: Good buy. Damages ? Purchased from ?

Ignore that question. I seem to have missed a whole page of posts when i asked that question :razz:
Thanks and as I had said, perfect for mobile usage, and weighs very small and with some EQ tweak sound really good, no bass under 150Hz but theres some small reverberation.

d6bmg, great, I was thinking about getting one as well for a low power torrent server, but ran out of funds. Will set it up once I get beam.

Some books from bookfair, kolkata, had fund shortage(blew it with ferox), else I'd get a lot more :(
*i.imgur.com/TqQA1KI.jpg

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
where did you get it from, and price..??

plus, can you do a tutorial for dummies[like me] to set it up for torrenting, HD movie watching[on tv]??

There are many existing guides. :p

Although I'll write my own sometimes in future.

d6bmg, great, I was thinking about getting one as well for a low power torrent server, but ran out of funds. Will set it up once I get beam.

Get one after you get beam. :p

Or a cheaper option for downloading - pogoplug.

tkin

Back to school!!
There are many existing guides. :p

Although I'll write my own sometimes in future.

Get one after you get beam. :p

Or a cheaper option for downloading - pogoplug.
Either one, I have a plan to learn android development, the pi might come handy.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ No offitically supported android for pi is released.
If your main purpose is to learn Android dev, then look at Ordroid-x which costs $200 and Indian price is 14.5K

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ No offitically supported android for pi is released.
If your main purpose is to learn Android dev, then look at Ordroid-x which costs $200 and Indian price is 14.5K
*t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLgdK0ARgFkhkJbkG1hx964IVh8jnYd0lD5TqFmFQiYWqafIKTnA

Will get pogoplug as soon as I get a beam connection(if its available where I will be staying).

ajayritik

Technomancer
Bought Puppy toy for my daughter from ebay for Rs 300. Later found that the price is much lesser when I went to one toy store he quoted Rs 250 and was willing to give for Rs 220. Also when I received the toy the price tag was scratched. I bet it was lesser than Rs 300.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
Bought Puppy toy for my daughter from ebay for Rs 300. Later found that the price is much lesser when I went to one toy store he quoted Rs 250 and was willing to give for Rs 220. Also when I received the toy the price tag was scratched. I bet it was lesser than Rs 300.

congrats :)

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz

Welcome to exponentially-raised prices-Bay! ;)

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
Welcome to exponentially-raised prices-Bay! ;)

As far as I am concerned, the rule of thumb is "buy only such items online that are not available in any local store". So far I have never seen anything online advertised at a price less than that of a deal I can get locally. For example, Canon PowerShot SX50 HS is advertised by flipkart, snapdeal et al. at about 29K, whereas I got the very first offer of 25.5k at a large and well-stocked shop on the Moti Sil Street, AND they were ready to negotiate! Exceptions are only when you have discount coupons for very substantial amounts.

tkin

Back to school!!
So, got my Dell Inspiron 15R N5520:

Hats off to dell packaging(not fk, but dell):
*i.imgur.com/zVCH8ex.jpg

Le new lappy:
*i.imgur.com/m4SDjuS.jpg

Le glossy texture:
*i.imgur.com/eF6Gee8.jpg

Ignore the background:
*i.imgur.com/gpFjGCU.jpg

Ahh, inspiron:
*i.imgur.com/sBymFiU.jpg

Some linux love atlast:
*i.imgur.com/RgBrvJQ.jpg

Love the brushed texture here:
*i.imgur.com/548myDX.jpg

Ubuntu, you do look sexy:
*i.imgur.com/OaiwLUK.jpg

And Canon Powershot A810:

The cam for my parents, for their upcoming trip:
*i.imgur.com/vGR5ht0.jpg

Dat bulge, canon y u no use lion batteries?
*i.imgur.com/XW7lAMk.jpg

Simple, just what my parents need:
*i.imgur.com/ujMzHwU.jpg

Free class 4 card, also comes with free carry puch(soft):
*i.imgur.com/BK2DpKM.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!
^ Dude you won any lottery? :p
L9 +Dell 15r + DiGi CAM
:D
LMAO, no, paid for the mobile by selling GPU+HDD and a few stuffs to sell soon, cam was bought by parents for themselves(have FZ150 myself, parents say too complicated :D) and mother gave the laptop for TCS, will have to return the favor by buying a tv for the home later, so, no lottery :cool:

PS: You forgot ferox ;)

Top Bottom