Post your latest Purchase

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
ordered assassins creed brotherhood and tom clancy hawx 2 from flipkart...
first time experience for flipkart... :|

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
@clmlbx they are earphone/speaker...
gollum said headset(earphone with mic).. almost all phone have problem with other manufacturers headset...

clmlbx

Technomancer
ok so it is particularly with head sets.. well no problem I guess he(my younger bro.) won't using it at all..anyway will check it if I find any headset with me.. :grin:

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
the king of android is here:twisted: :-D
*img594.imageshack.us/img594/4277/img0079ac.jpg
*img205.imageshack.us/img205/7377/img0080aa.jpg
*img84.imageshack.us/img84/4548/img0082aoe.jpg
*img818.imageshack.us/img818/2910/img0084atj.jpg
awesome compared to my one X
Cost me 37000Rs:-D

aroraanant

Explorer
the king of android is here:twisted: :-D
*img594.imageshack.us/img594/4277/img0079ac.jpg
*img205.imageshack.us/img205/7377/img0080aa.jpg
*img84.imageshack.us/img84/4548/img0082aoe.jpg
*img818.imageshack.us/img818/2910/img0084atj.jpg
awesome compared to my one X
Cost me 37000Rs:-D
Congrats but tell me how is it in comparison to One X

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
Congrats but tell me how is it in comparison to One X

Thanks @pramudit

some of my apps lags on one x but same on s3 dosen't lag at all processing is much smoother compared to one x buts that due to software issue on one x
screen wise both has pro & cons but as i have heard s3 screen consume less battery but that i have to check .so give me 2 to 3 days i will tell u all the practical pro & con.:wink:

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
F&D A-510 : Rs.1578 : Flipkart

*i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r637/RiGOD/Box.jpg

*i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r637/RiGOD/Satellites.jpg

*i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r637/RiGOD/Subwoofer.jpg

*i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r637/RiGOD/Build.jpg

The bass is simply awesome and the sound quality is above average. And for the price its great VFM and is highly recommended. The couple of cons are that the wires aren't that long (did the job for me) and volume/bass control is on the sub-woofer (kinda pain).

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
congrats guys
@SIDDHARTH.BEAM Woah first you had note,then htc one now S3 Wow awsome!
thanks @ajayritik, @S_V, @serpent16.
I changed my note because its was hefty to carry around & i got a good resale for my note as for ONE X i used its for month but their were too many problem with my one X .first one got DOA and get a replacement for it then another one has a screen flickering issue so i sold it and purchased S3 for now i can say that its an awesome piece of device . definitely the title of king suit this phone.S voice can even understand Indian accent of English.sound is much more crisp & detail compared to one x but sound-stage i think is better on one x of all three smartphone s3 has better audio quality. their is no lag on apps which i faced on one x(Ex-like tom cat and some non THD games).

Top Bottom