Post your latest Purchase

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats :D !

Offtpic:
I thought your married and already working o_O :shock:

Married and working doesn't necessarily mean you can't study further. And presence of books doesn't necessarily mean you are studying at present. :)

Congrats Krishnandu. So Funbook has really started a tablet fever, sort of.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Married and working doesn't necessarily mean you can't study further. And presence of books doesn't necessarily means you are studying at present. :)

Congrats Krishnandu. So Funbook has really started a tablet fever, sort of.

Yeah :oops:.
Funbook has gained lots of popularity.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Thanks Everyone :)

@serpent16 Yeah I'm working but not married :p Well doing MCA in distance, I know this certificate won't worth much value but then a master degree + work experience helps to get better salary in future.

@Skud Yeah :p Ordered it on 14th from Tradus but they delivered it on 26th. As I was out of station due to my cousins marriage, got it today :)

@pramudit Well sort of..!! But I'd say that's my bad photography with default flash.

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
Congrats @krish & @serpent....i've ordered a sapphire HD6770 and Corsair CX430V2 ....expecting it by thursday..!!!

*76.my/Malaysia/sapphire-ati-hd6770-1gb-gddr5-128bit-pci-e-graphic-card-1105-11-castleIT@110.jpg

*images.highspeedbackbone.net/skuimages/large/C13-2810_chiclet01_kb_422169.jpg

Original Unboxing to follow..!! :hyper: (Excited :D )

ajayritik

Technomancer
Purshaced HD 7750 Will get it by May 7 :)
My apologies for being noob but what is that?

wow..... For another 1k you could get 2TB..... Anyway I came to know about your purchase reason for 1TB only...
Exactly!
Before the purchase I once again checked with the Samsung guy he was insisting 2 TB may not work with my TV. I didn't want to take chance by getting 2 TB coz the primary purpose of this is to connect to the TV. I spent lot of time online as well as in CTC hyderabad checking about the prices and the difference.
Correction, just for 655/- more, here.
Thanks for the link Sujay!

Top Bottom