Post your latest Purchase

Cilus

laborare est orare
Congrats Tenida and Jas for your latest purchase.

Jas now time for some serious gaming dude. HD 6950, ATHLON II X4, Gskill Ripjaw X.....unleash the beast now.

Tenida, welcome to the Audiophile group. The Headphone is indeed a superb product. But don't forget to burn it properly before using it for long. Damage?

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Congrats Tenida and too Jaskanwar.

Thanks Tendia. Waiting for ACR, It will be the first game which is going to install in my 15z.

Guys from where I can buy 4GB DDR3 RAM single stick for my lapi at good price and what is the current price of 4 GB stick and 8 GB stick.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ tenida

Excellent purchase mate. Enjoy games and movies with full surround experience:)

@ Jaskanwar

Congrats jas. Now you you'll get better framerates and your 6950 will be utilized better.:)

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
Good stuff T and J.

thanks asingh :)

Congrats Tenida and Jas for your latest purchase.

Jas now time for some serious gaming dude. HD 6950, ATHLON II X4, Gskill Ripjaw X.....unleash the beast now.

Tenida, welcome to the Audiophile group. The Headphone is indeed a superb product. But don't forget to burn it properly before using it for long. Damage?

yeah, thanks cilus :)

Congrats Tenida and too Jaskanwar.

Thanks Tendia. Waiting for ACR, It will be the first game which is going to install in my 15z.

Guys from where I can buy 4GB DDR3 RAM single stick for my lapi at good price and what is the current price of 4 GB stick and 8 GB stick.

thanks NIGHTMARE :)
and congrats to you too.

for lappy ram -
Flipkart: Gskill 4 GB DDR3: Ram
Flipkart: Gskill 4 GB DDR3: Ram
Flipkart: Gskill 2 GB DDR3: Ram
Flipkart: Gskill 2 GB DDR3: Ram
Flipkart: Corsair 2 GB DDR3: Ram
Flipkart: Corsair 4 GB DDR3: Ram

@ tenida

Excellent purchase mate. Enjoy games and movies with full surround experience:)

@ Jaskanwar

Congrats jas. Now you you'll get better framerates and your 6950 will be utilized better.:)

thanks batman :)

@Tedina: nice purchase!!

@Jaskanwar: congrats! now your system have 6GB ram which will go easily for next 3-4 years. ;)

:shock::shock::shock:

thanks d6bmg :)

Congrats@Tedina and Jaskanwar!! :)

@Tedina, is it online puchase or from local shop?

thanks digibrush :)

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Congos Tenida

I was wondering about the copter model lying beside the Roccat in one of ur photos....hw much and where from did u get it?

How well does it fly? Max range? Have been dying to get one since long.... :))

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
^Its not rocket, its roccat! :p

Flipkart.com: Roccat Kave Real 5.1 Surround sound Gaming Headset: Headset

Top Bottom