Post your latest Purchase

S_V

In the zone
@To all New purchases Congrats....

Now it's my turn to show some goodies.......

Items:
Roccat Kova Gaming Mouse : 2200
Roccat Sense Mouse Pad : 900
WD Cavier Black 1TB (6G's) : 2000 (3x2000) (Yes , you saw the price Correct)
Hitachi 2TB 7200(6G's) : 5100

Shop:
Mouse and Mouse pad bought from Ebay.
HDD, I got them from Friend Shop for very good deals along with some Personal Commitments

I always wanted new Gaming Mouse and went through many mouses but finally I got myself Roccat Kova. First I thought to go Razer Imperator but came to know very Bad Life though Mouse is awesome compared to Kova.

Conclusion :
1. It's perfect especially for it's current Price(2200, Before it was around 4000)
2. It's Medium low Weight and feels very good in my Hands.
3. Lights are very good and to change the pattern is also good.
4. Switching DPI's is very easy and very effective without miss..
5. You can Switch off lights completely which is good while watching Movies.
6. It's Amazing in Games and control as well as speed is awesome and i can feel the difference compared to older mouse.(Logitech m215 wirless mouse)
7. Got Rubber Grip surface just under Buttons(Side wall of Mouse) which gives me good Feel to hold the mouse firmly while working rigorously.
8. Middle Button or Wheel Feels very Strong and Soft feel while working and it's very easy for me not to miss it due to it's wide shape.( it happens to me while browsing with Other mouses).
9. Very Low "Click" Sound while pressing Left and Right mouse Buttons which is Excellent for my taste. I never like "tik tik tik" sound while pressing Buttons.
10. Cool Credit Card with Roccat Logos and Some Number to register online. (Will post the screenshot soon)...
11. Very Long Lengthy Wire.

Negative:
1. Sometimes the Side walls on Rubber surface gets very slight hot due to Lights.(I feel so ,when i switch off ,i don't feel the heat at all. Though it's nothing I am just very sensitive to tiny things also.)
2. Right side Buttons are useless and it's Useful for only Changing settings for Mouse ( "X-Mouse Button" software solved my Problem, With that Software you can assign to Right Side Buttons too)
3. It's slightly smaller to my Taste. Here I think Razer Imperator is good for me.. (Still it's very Big Mouse)
4. No extra stickers or nothing Like other Vendors especially compared to Razer. (I don't care though)

Enough with **** and Now lets go to Action...

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/1.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/2.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/3.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/4.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/5.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/6.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/7.jpg

Mouse Pad:

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/8.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/9.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/10-1.jpg

For those who want to check out the pad surface clearly here's the High Resolution
Click Here

Finally..... Also the Mouse Pad is very very very Big one.. Literally I can sit on it and use it as Mattress while doing Yoga....
*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/11.jpg

Hard Disk"s
Hats off to Cavier Black. I saw considerable Performance Increase compared to my Old Cavier Greens. Damn It... I need more space for Full BluRay ISO's. :sad:

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/12.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/13.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/14.jpg

Before Installing into HDD slots... I removed all the Older ones Cavier Greens.
*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/15-1.jpg

Snap after into HDD slots and HDD cover Bay with Corsair Logo... Damn it I love CORSAIR 800D .. it's so Fkin Black Beauty ....

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/16-1.jpg

Comments and Questions are welcome my Friends..... AND ALSO more Upgrade Shots are coming soon.... No time for now.....

Last edited:

S_V

In the zone
Congrats S_V....

Dawm you man, Where the hell did you got Black's at that Price ???

Yes ....Where WD Black 1TB @2K??

I too don't know man... My Dealer who's the one I am Buying Products since 2004 became very close to me.. I did joke with him to offer that price by giving back two Cavier Greens. He instantly Said "YES" and I thought He's joking but he's very serious in this offer but He asked me to Buy 2TB Hitachi 7200rpm instead of Seagate which i asked for it. so he gave me 3 1TB Blacks for Just each 2000 and 2 of my Old Cavier greens Back to him.

That's it. I said Hell yeah.... But Hitachi 2TB this Model is very fast too..

Also Maybe He's being Generous becoz i offered him many high Profile Customers since 4 years ....

Last edited:

ssb1551

Technomancer
@ S_V - Thats a beauty of a mouse!! I especially like that part of your review where you mention how low are the click sounds. I've been looking for a mouse with that specification. But its a bit too costly for me now..but maybe in the future. I'll definitely remember the name!!

Hey S_V, does that dealer friend of yours ship products to other cities??:p..

If yes I'll definitely 1 at that price!!

S_V

In the zone
Thanks mate.....

Yes.. it's really very low sound and you don't get to hear unless you put your ears right on Mouse...

EDIT: For second Question...

I am sorry... I don't think so. He Already lost very much due to this deal ..I am sure of that but I never asked like this anytime before also. I just did joke and It turned out to be a deal..

Last edited:

MegaMind

Human Spambot
@To all New purchases Congrats....

Now it's my turn to show some goodies.......

Items:
Roccat Kova Gaming Mouse : 2200
Roccat Sense Mouse Pad : 900
WD Cavier Black 1TB (6G's) : 2000 (3x2000) (Yes , you saw the price Correct)
Hitachi 2TB 7200(6G's) : 5100

Shop:
Mouse and Mouse pad bought from Ebay.
HDD, I got them from Friend Shop for very good deals along with some Personal Commitments

I always wanted new Gaming Mouse and went through many mouses but finally I got myself Roccat Kova. First I thought to go Razer Imperator but came to know very Bad Life though Mouse is awesome compared to Kova.
Conclusion :
1. It's perfect especially for it's current Price(2200, Before it was around 4000)
2. It's Medium low Weight and feels very good in my Hands.
3. Lights are very good and to change the pattern is also good.
4. Switching DPI's is very easy and very effective without miss..
5. You can Switch off lights completely which is good while watching Movies.
6. It's Amazing in Games and control as well as speed is awesome and i can feel the difference compared to older mouse.(Logitech m215 wirless mouse)
7. Got Rubber Grip surface just under Buttons(Side wall of Mouse) which gives me good Feel to hold the mouse firmly while working rigorously.
8. Middle Button or Wheel Feels very Strong and Soft feel while working and it's very easy for me not to miss it due to it's wide shape.( it happens to me while browsing with Other mouses).
9. Very Low "Click" Sound while pressing Left and Right mouse Buttons which is Excellent for my taste. I never like "tik tik tik" sound while pressing Buttons.
10. Cool Credit Card with Roccat Logos and Some Number to register online. (Will post the screenshot soon)...
11. Very Long Lengthy Wire.

Negative:
1. Sometimes the Side walls on Rubber surface gets very slight hot due to Lights.(I feel so ,when i switch off ,i don't feel the heat at all. Though it's nothing I am just very sensitive to tiny things also.)
2. Right side Buttons are useless and it's Useful for only Changing settings for Mouse ( "X-Mouse Button" software solved my Problem, With that Software you can assign to Right Side Buttons too)
3. It's slightly smaller to my Taste. Here I think Razer Imperator is good for me.. (Still it's very Big Mouse)
4. No extra stickers or nothing Like other Vendors especially compared to Razer. (I don't care though)

Enough with **** and Now lets go to Action...

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/1.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/2.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/3.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/4.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/5.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/6.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/7.jpg

Mouse Pad:

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/8.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/9.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/10-1.jpg

For those who want to check out the pad surface clearly here's the High Resolution
Click Here

Finally..... Also the Mouse Pad is very very very Big one.. Literally I can sit on it and use it as Mattress while doing Yoga....
*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/11.jpg

Hard Disk"s
Hats off to Cavier Black. I saw considerable Performance Increase compared to my Old Cavier Greens. Damn It... I need more space for Full BluRay ISO's. :sad:

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/12.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/13.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/14.jpg

Before Installing into HDD slots... I removed all the Older ones Cavier Greens.
*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/15-1.jpg

Snap after into HDD slots and HDD cover Bay with Corsair Logo... Damn it I love CORSAIR 800D .. it's so Fkin Black Beauty ....

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/Mouse%20and%20HDD/16-1.jpg

Comments and Questions are welcome my Friends..... AND ALSO more Upgrade Shots are coming soon.... No time for now.....

Thats an awesome deal & a great mice.. Congrats.. I got three words for u 'YOU ARE LUCKY'

d3p

PowerHouse
@S_V: I paid 4.5k for each 1TB Black 64mb 6GBps. I own 2 of these & they are quite fast than those Barracudas....

Thats an awesome deal & a great mice.. Congrats.. I got three words for u 'YOU ARE LUCKY'

Add one more & make it Four...."You got lucky Punk...."

S_V

In the zone
:)):mrgreen:
Thanks again Guys.... You guys are also very Generous :razz:

Actually I feel Lucky Only in the case of My Cabby..... Though anyone can Buy if they want to but I am still the only Customer in South India according to Dealer... I still couldn't stop watching this cabinet. It's that Beauty and very High profile appearance and Quality..

You know Guys.. I will post snaps of few upgrades done to this awesome Cabby.. I hope you guys got it what I am talking.. :) Corsair is TOP notch company in customer care...

Last edited:

d3p

PowerHouse
^^ Dude, take my opinion, make a separate thread & see the ratings of your thread.

Give us some benchmarks & reviews, quality Photos of those ultimate pieces....

S_V

In the zone
@d3p5kor

Actually I have many screenshots and lots lots of Benchies too and Yes I am planning to start my own Thread for almost last 1 year in this forum.. Unfortunately Time is the main problem for me.. No time at all.. Today upgrades bought like three weeks back but till today i couldn't post them..

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@S_V

Congrats man :D
You are still buying awesome stuff for your PC. Leaving no stone unturned :)

Yes make a Thread and I am pretty sure it will BLAST :))

Top Bottom