• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Post your latest Purchase

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Bought XBox 360 Controller for PC (Black) for 1,370/- net Ankit Infotech, SP Road, Bangalore. I was previously using a crappy frontech controller.I checked it with NFS HP , and I have much better control on the car now :D .. need to check with crysis 2 and other games.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
SteelSeries Siberia Full Size Headset @2800

98001415-766e-464c-b1e6-b59a9f922d73.jpg

3280c2f3-f7c6-44f8-bb0b-bc98e8f484f5.jpg
:-D

Congrats sarath :)

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Sarath congrats..... It looks too beautiful.. get married with it immediately... :)) :lol:

But seriously, that looks 9/10...!

Can you do a short review? ;)

Sarath

iDota
LOL...another review. Will take time. Sound is not one of my best departments.
(No place in my siggy to put another review :p )

For now I would say, it sounds awesome. Just the way I wanted it to be. Particularly the bass which is good and in ample amounts. Doesn't beat my speakers but is never the less a good accessory to have. :hyper:

Love the design. I honestly got it for other reasons. I had a budget for the HD558 but still went for this. Reason: I am an avid Dota player. Chk video :-D
and this

Ever since I saw that video I have been searching for these and I finally have them. I am so amazed :bananana:

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
Finally bought my RIG - i7 2600k , Asus P8Z68 V Pro , HD6950 Twin frozr III PE , Nzxt Tempest EVO , Dell U2311H , Corsair Tx750 , Creative T3130, Lg Dvd writer , Lenovo P950 headset (Its a really good headset for 1k) total Damage - 78k

Also got Gskill RipjawsX 16 gig kit , Seagate 1 TB and Logitech G400 mouse from Newegg, USA.(Uncle got it :p)

Still gotta buy Cooler Master N620 and Microsoft Sidewinder X4 .

Will post pics ASAP.

Thanks to everyone who helped me funnel down my config especially Tenida,Skud and Topgear. :D

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Finally bought my RIG - i7 2600k , Asus P8Z68 V Pro , HD6950 Twin frozr III PE , Nzxt Tempest EVO , Dell U2311H , Corsair Tx750 , Creative T3130, Lg Dvd writer , Lenovo P950 headset (Its a really good headset for 1k) total Damage - 78k

Also got Gskill RipjawsX 16 gig kit , Seagate 1 TB and Logitech G400 mouse from Newegg, USA.(Uncle got it :p)

Will post pics ASAP.

Thanks to everyone who helped me funnel down my config especially Tenida,Skud and Topgear. :D

Congrats buddy :p Happy Gaming.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

Will post pics ASAP.

Sounds great!! Happy gaming and congrats!

Post some pics. ;)

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
My HD 558s arrived. Total Paisa Vasool.

Amt spent: Rs. 8541.

I also found that I could request a steam key for Mafia II with my GTX 560Ti :D. Activated that.
Traded a retail copy of Crysis 2 Limited Edition(gave him the keys to activate in Origin) for Serious Sam 3: BFE Digital Deluxe Edition on steam :D

Last edited:

Sarath

iDota
^^^Hmm I was wondering where you went. I wanted your inputs on the infibeam delivery. Congrats bro. Thats awesome. Pics Pics Pics

Guess what I found out the 4% discount coupon for infibeam :)

If you can leave feedback in the thread in my siggy. Ciao

Top Bottom