Post your latest Purchase

d3p

PowerHouse
^^ Birthday Wishes [জন্মদিনে হার্ধিক সুভেচ্ছা] & Nice Purchase.

tkin

Back to school!!
Purchased: MSI GTX 560 TFII/OC-Rs 14k plus tax
Coolermaster 690II plus with transparent side panel-rs 4900+vat
corsair gs 700 watt-Rs 4950+tax
cm led fan 120mm-rs 480+tax
cm thermal paste-rs 150
Pics will be uploaded tomorrow....
I got all this as my birthday gift....
yeah today is my birthday :))
BTW. haf 912 advanced was so costly-5800 + vat
NOTE:ALL VAT ARE OF 4%
Awesoeeemeee, pics pics and pics please, happy b'day and congrats.

PS: Where are our cakes?
*1.bp.blogspot.com/-xoSjCDVVoqk/TXB7gRzds-I/AAAAAAAAAMk/HGM4LQ6CAMY/s1600/birthday%2Blolcat.jpg

What about prices of z68, hawk etc? The queries we had? Anyway take your time assembling it. Enjoy gaming.

Some stuff that I bought(just random pickings from ebay and bought by friend)

Bosch Ratchet Screw driver:
*i.imgur.com/S6jFZ.jpg

*i.imgur.com/qlZIC.jpg
(Always wanted one of these)

Some stuff for my upcoming project:
Breadboard:
*i.imgur.com/c1Wpz.jpg
Cheap multimeter:
*i.imgur.com/8afZT.jpg
Soldering iron:
*i.imgur.com/lKxLf.jpg
(This is 2nd hand iron I got from friend, the tip has some rust, will that cause any issues?)

This much wire enough? :lol:
*i.imgur.com/Gri3E.jpg

Anyway now I am asking you guys, I need a controller, an USB programmer, now I can get the controller in chandni probably, but anyone know here I can get an usb programmer for atmega8 and the likes? Any reliable online sources?

PS: The screw driver costs 300+shipping, multimeter and breadboard bought by dad(300ish) and rest procured from friend.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
cm thermal paste-rs 150

Happy birthday, Tenida. Congo on your purchase. And really, where are the cakes?

d3p

PowerHouse
@TKIN: You are really a Crazy & Weirdest Guy i have ever seen...

Don't worry about the Iron, just heat the iron & check whether its solder or not. If not clean using the emery sheet..

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
Tkin here's some Stats of power consumption after 1 hour of Crysis "Paradise Lost"
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4670&stc=1&d=1306161132 *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4671&stc=1&d=1306161148
so my power consumption levels at load (210w) are nearly equal to yours
despite lower marginally config
what do you think?:smile:

tkin

Back to school!!
Tkin here's some Stats of power consumption after 1 hour of Crysis "Paradise Lost"
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4670&stc=1&d=1306161132 *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4671&stc=1&d=1306161148
so my power consumption levels at load (210w) are nearly equal to yours
despite lower marginally config
what do you think?:smile:
This just proves my point, your X4 consumes more power than my E8400 but the Gfx card consumes less than my 5850, and also I think you have the LCD plugged into it, in my case the LCD has its own dedicated ups(microtke), so the power supply calculator is total cr@p.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
cm thermal paste-rs 150

First of all, Happy Birthday mate, enjoy the day. And great purchases. So you didn't go for HAF then! The 690II Plus is a great cabby anyway, Price has fallen full 1k since I bought! WOW. Many Congrats on the purchases mate, awaiting pics....
Oh, from where did you buy?

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Thanks buddy.....:)
pics will uploaded tommorow.Actually i selected 69011 becuse the haf was so costly and the features are nearly same.All product brought from vedant computers.
led fan and thermal paste from md computers.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks buddy.....:)
pics will uploaded tommorow.Actually i selected 69011 becuse the haf was so costly and the features are nearly same.All product brought from vedant computers.
led fan and thermal paste from md computers.

You only miss USB 3.0 and 200mm fans. Oh, and red color too. btw, how many fans are bundled with 690 ?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
You only miss USB 3.0 and 200mm fans. Oh, and red color too. btw, how many fans are bundled with 690 ?

Miss USB 3.0? Don't understand! USB depends on MoBo I guess, don't know, I could be wrong. I think it comes with 3 fans, LED front, one Top and one Rear.

@tkin- That's a cool screw driver set. But where is the holder? Is it long and comfy? I also wanted a good screw driver and came up buying a some Taparia set of Rs.150 :(

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Miss USB 3.0? Don't understand! USB depends on MoBo I guess, don't know, I could be wrong. I think it comes with 3 fans, LED front, one Top and one Rear.

912 Adv has a 3.5" bracket with 2 USB 3.0 ports apart from the usual USB 2.0, eSATA, and audio ports. It does come with 3 fans.

I was asking about the no. of fans of the 690 II adv.

Tenida

Gadget Freak

@tkin- That's a cool screw driver set. But where is the holder? Is it long and comfy? I also wanted a good screw driver and came up buying a some Taparia set of Rs.150 :(

Usb 3.0 will be no problem in 690 as in chandni this type of extension bracket will be readily available after few months.
I have also Taparia screw driver set its quite good comes with tester also:lol:

Here's comes the Photos Yahoo:lol:
MSI GTX60Ti TFII/OC

*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0240.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0263.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0249.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0242.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0255.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0241.jpg*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0246.jpg

Coolermaster 690II PLUS

*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0257.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0258.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0259.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0260.jpg

Corsair gs700-

*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0251.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0253.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0252.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0261.jpg

CM LED FAN and THERMAL PASTE

*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0250.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!

This is a ratchet screw driver, the handle can be made to turn in any one way, like the paddles of cycle, so you can rotate screws without lifting the driver from the screw, I also have taparia, jackley and another dozen screw driver sets, I have a strange knack towards screw drivers, dunno why.
Maybe my screws are loose, LOL.

What holder, that is the holder, it holds the screw bits in them, its one compact set.

@Tenida, so beautiful, I want to cry, someone give me a tissue.

PS: I just solved my biggest problem, If I buy a 570 I don't need to use 2 gpu(for physx), and the money for the psu is saved which goes towards the 570, hmmmmm.

912 Adv has a 3.5" bracket with 2 USB 3.0 ports apart from the usual USB 2.0, eSATA, and audio ports. It does come with 3 fans.

I was asking about the no. of fans of the 690 II adv.
Since we are buying USB 3.0 mobos, this is needed. No doubt I will never use them cause I can't afford USB 3. drives(I can't justify them), so its a show off actually.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
@Amartya- Lovely pics. WOW, that PSU have LED. Really cool. CM Fan? Hmm...been using them, quite silent but Airflow? Not that good...anyway forget that. Needless to say that GPU is awesome, I like the MSI one over other brands. And good to know you have Taparia too :)

@tkin- Oh, got it. That's really a nice set. Oh, you asked,
*img153.imageshack.us/img153/9706/wtoroblk.jpg :lol:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ Tenida: Nice snaps. Post some pics of your assembled rig also.

@ ithehappy: Now from where did you get that? :D

@ tkin: that should serve you for a long time. happy crying. ;)

Top Bottom