Post your latest Purchase

ithehappy

Human Spambot
@managana- Congrats. In Android you have unlimited exploration option :)

@narendra- Good purchase. Never heard of Circle cabby before but it looks good, and the top fans seem great, the height is perfect for good airflow.

Here is my AC installed, liked it, set to Auto mode, ie- 25°C, after an hour room temp was 28°C, so it's great I guess. But it's a bit noisy, though for a sinus patient everything is noisy :)

*img815.imageshack.us/img815/3115/photo0004b.jpg *img716.imageshack.us/img716/963/photo0010s.jpg

vishalg

AMD Fanboy
^^
have to say thats the best lukin window ac i have seen, even the remote luks sexy with amber back light

indeed happy summers ahead for mr. happy ;)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
@narendra congrats, superb purchase, man. very good deal.

@ithehappy good-looking a/c. is it a 1.5 ton one?

insaneYLN

In the zone
@ Skud

Considering your budget is a maximum of 6,000 INR, would you give NZXT Tempest EVO a thought?

TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!NZXT TEMPEST Enthusiast Steel Mid-Tower - TheITWares

I understand the cabinet dimensions will not be satisfactory to you. It is a decent cabinet!

ithehappy

Human Spambot
1.1T for 24k? Isn't this a bit too expensive, I know Hitachi is a very good brand but is that much premium worth it?

PS: The ac looks awesome.

Don't know mate, may be it's worth it may be not, as long as I am impressed with it not thinking about the price actually.
Thanks btw.

@andro- Hmm..two good phones, any special reason? Congrats anyway :)

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm honestly surprised at the price. I have seen consumer electronics goods being sold for more than 5k lower than the MSRP mentioned on the box.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ Skud

Considering your budget is a maximum of 6,000 INR, would you give NZXT Tempest EVO a thought?

TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!NZXT TEMPEST Enthusiast Steel Mid-Tower - TheITWares

I understand the cabinet dimensions will not be satisfactory to you. It is a decent cabinet!

Probably would go for CM 690 II Plus. Some modifications of the computer table is necessary. Lets see.

R2K

In the Zone
@managana- Congrats. In Android you have unlimited exploration option :)

@narendra- Good purchase. Never heard of Circle cabby before but it looks good, and the top fans seem great, the height is perfect for good airflow.

Here is my AC installed, liked it, set to Auto mode, ie- 25°C, after an hour room temp was 28°C, so it's great I guess. But it's a bit noisy, though for a sinus patient everything is noisy :)

*img815.imageshack.us/img815/3115/photo0004b.jpg *img716.imageshack.us/img716/963/photo0010s.jpg
Do you leave it ON all day long:)

Sid_hooda

I'm taller than you
@ithehappy - That is probably the most silent window AC. Do you have the single motor one or the Twin Motor one ?
Congrats for the purchase though, i have the older version and it looks like not much has changed :)

Top Bottom