coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@sam
congrats bro:)
same proccy
waiting for ur next shipping to come

yup. just proccy same, i feel.

i just ordered (smc and the itwares)

what from IT wares & what from SMC? let me guess. X4 635 + Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-US2H + 2Gb Gskill from SMC. rest from IT wares.

^^congrats 2 u too
so it seems garmi ki chuttiyon mein sab ne shopping ki he :)

na. actually followed your formula. before result out, get the PC. else............... :razz:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Dell S2009W 20": 6523.81
WD 500Gb Green: 1952.38
------------------------------------------------
Total: 8,476.19

tax @ 5%. Total: 8,900.

Vendor: SMC International.

though ordered Blue, but received Green. no complain though :smile:

Piyush

Lanaya
Dell S2009W 20": 6523.81
WD 500Gb Green: 1952.38
------------------------------------------------
Total: 8,476.19

tax @ 5%. Total: 8,900.

Vendor: SMC International.

though ordered Blue, but received Green. no complain though :smile:
wtf??
i asked them about the same lcd and they said they donyt have one

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
ok heres a few more pics, inc new ones:

*img697.imageshack.us/img697/2709/athloniix4635withbundle.jpg

Athlon II X4 635 with its complete bundle.

*img295.imageshack.us/img295/3111/dells2009wwithcompleteb.jpg

Dell S2009W with it bundle. not a bad for such a good pricing. you get the DVI as well as VGA cables. a software & installation disc. a manual & a piece of paper known as guide. BTW, whats the diff between DVI & VGA? sorry if the question sound noobish but i have absolutely no idea.

*img819.imageshack.us/img819/9652/gigabytegama785gmtus2hw.jpg

Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-US2H with the bundle. 2 sata cable & 1 IDE cable. sorry guys for th flimsy pic. the antistatic covering on the mobo isn't removed yet. will put up better pics when the assembling is going on.

*img121.imageshack.us/img121/1180/oldvsnew.jpg

old LG 17" Power Hungry CRT (glossy screen) vs new 20" Dell Power Saving LCD. the LCD is placed ~3-4 inches behind the CRT. so i may look a bit smaller.

*img37.imageshack.us/img37/4131/wdc500gbgreen.jpg

WDC 500Gb Green. not much to write about it. just a regular 500Gb HDD. but the increased cache of 32Mb should come in handy.

*img514.imageshack.us/img514/5927/totalpurchasetillnow.jpg

all the stuffs brought till now for the new PC. from SMC. next to come is from IT Wares.

Anish9218

Journeyman
can ppl tell me wheather HP is reliable or no? I heard n saw heatin is a problem cuz of flat bottommed laptops in DV6 n my friend bought an extra cooler with it, speakers r pretty good too, all my friends here have HP laptops n none of them have a problem n tell me theyre r very reliable even after warranty, i havent a single problem in HP laptops untill recently one of my friend's WiFi connectivity stopped wokin ever since he wiped his laptop with a wet cloth n his metallic keyboard gives small electric shocks...
Except tht every1 say HP is the best.

heating is a common issue with all laptops, dv6 are good, they don't have flat bottoms, only while gaming it heats a lot and thats normal...........and yes they are not ruggedly built, okay for that budget if not best.............

as I've one dv6- am either not satisfied with it nor dissatisfied ..........:razz:

we speculate a lot before buying and after purchase and after a couple of months who cares..........

Top Bottom