Post your latest Purchase

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Re: New Amd Rig

Thanks bro.. Bot new PC for bro along with that my purchase..

AMD x2 250 - > around 2.9k (i forgot d pricing)
Biostar Ta785g3 HD 4.25k
WD 500GB green 2k
Dell s2009w 6.4K
LG drive 1K
Logitech combo 0.625k
APC 550 1.75k
Cannon PIXMA 1.85k ( Wanted entry level printer)
Altec lansing bxr1221 0.925k
Iball cabinet + smps 1.55k

but what about the NZXT Gamma thing? and why WD Green? Blue available for same price.

happy20b

Journeyman

but what about the NZXT Gamma thing? and why WD Green? Blue available for same price.

Gamma i canceled coz i din wan to spend 2.5k (I went to golcha after he mailed me that price is 2.2k , and when i wen to shop he told price is 2.5k now) for that. :)

WD blue was not available in that shop and this green disk has 32mb cache. Mine HD WD blue, which i bought for my pc is 16mb cache which i noticed after assembling :(

Rahim

Married!
1: Transcend 4 GB Pen Drive : Model No:TS4GJF300: Rs 432 + taxes
2: Seagate FreeAgent GO Ultra-Portable 500 GB HDD Rs 4025 + taxes

Purchased from Balaji Solutions, Kolkata www.foxin.in

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

Gamma i canceled coz i din wan to spend 2.5k (I went to golcha after he mailed me that price is 2.2k , and when i wen to shop he told price is 2.5k now) for that. :)

oops. better stick to Elite 310.

WD blue was not available in that shop and this green disk has 32mb cache. Mine HD WD blue, which i bought for my pc is 16mb cache which i noticed after assembling :(

yes. from the price it reflects its 16Mb cache. cause 32Mb should cost 300-400bucks more.

saurabh_1e

teh tech saviour!

congrats bro. however you were suppose to go for 22". weren't u?

why 890GX? by going for value ram + a bit lower wattage PSU & 785G board, you should have been able get a card within 40k easily. still nice purchase :smile:

I could have got the card also budget was not a problem but i don't play games and no graphic card intensive application so i thought i should wait and if i feel the need of a graphic card i will get a msi 5770 hawk.

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Time For The Pic's:

*picasaweb.google.co.in/saurabh.1e1/20100519MyComputer?feat=directlink

Last edited:

rahul.007

bORn To RIse....
badiya hai.... sry cdn't come wid you to nehru place.... wasn't well.... will try and come to your home tomorrow to see your rig.... will deassemble and then reassemble it.... :)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I could have got the card also budget was not a problem but i don't play games and no graphic card intensive application so i thought i should wait and if i feel the need of a graphic card i will get a msi 5770 hawk.

your rig futureproof & really good.

will deassemble and then reassemble it.... :)

excellent idea. deassemble a new PC. nice. yaar post some pictures while you postmortem saurabh's pc :grin:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
obviously my frnd's ..:))

hahaha, nice. however my friends don't let me touch their PCs. once i installed a software, Windows XP manager & did a scan of junk files & mistakenly deleted several important files & Windows failed to boot :-D after that day i banned from accessing friends PC.

boys, when are you exam results and when are you assembling ur respective PCs ?

after my upcoming exams are over, i'll be able freely decide from where to buy. config is almost decided. just need to buy.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
just brought new nokia 5230 from hotspot.... Price-rs.7,500

great yaar. congrats. thinking of getting it, lately. selling my ROKR E6e. no 3G. small screen. Linux. low volume. & to wrap everything, buggy. everything sucks man. but for now, saving Vitamin M for new PC :neutral:

does it comes with a free memory card?

Top Bottom