Incarnate
TBS Source One v5 - Drone Frame

SpeedyBee F405 Flight Controller and ESC

View attachment 20230823_140027-min.jpg

20230823_140331-min.jpg

EMAX ECO II Motors X4

*imgur.com/a/Vu7dJ6A

Last edited:
Gran tourismo, Horizon Zero Dawn, Horizon Forbidden west, Tekken 7, SpiderMan miles morales.

I took PS Plus Extra to try one month. If anyone have a discount code, please share. I will take 1 year subscription.
They raised the prices recently. So if prices haven't increased in India yet, buy it ASAP. Base PS plus tier was 3k per year before the price hike.

bubusam13

Human
What about this

*www.amazon.in/PlayStations-Plus-De...ACCESS-Delivery/dp/B0BSGRGN6J?ref_=ast_sto_dp

Plus essentials is useless. They put boring games. Need to do with Plus Extra from a good collection. Xbox gamepass is much better :(

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
2011 iMac 27",1440p, i5(?), 8 GB ram (single crack on the removable glass): Free
WD SA510 1TB ssd to replace the stock HDD: CAD 50
Steelseries Rival 3 wireless (not pictured): Free

From the start, I planned to give the iMac away to someone I know who needs it. Now, I have to do the disassembly, clean up, thermal paste replacement and experiment with what latest OS can it run without any performance issues.
PXL_20230905_022433296.jpg

Killing Machine
What about this

Plus essentials is useless. They put boring games. Need to do with Plus Extra from a good collection. Xbox gamepass is much better :(
Not recommended. Read the description carefully.
You Get A Fresh acc with PS Plus that you can Recharge the Next Year
They are reselling someone else's deluxe account for 3k. (account sharing) High chances they will sell the same to multiple people and either ultimately get banned or them revoking access to it. User reviews are positive though, but my guess is it is only a matter of time. Risky.

Top Bottom