Post your latest Purchase

Nerevarine

Incarnate
IMG_20231007_003751.jpg

Got my new iphone. My one plus died just a day before recieving it. Moving whatsapp was PITA.

bubusam13

Human
i used tensorshare paid to move whatsapp data to iphone. Never got used to IOS. So purchased S23 Ultra for 66k. Though I wanted S23 ultra which is 98 k now

bubusam13

Human
Inefficient as in, is it slow or consume more power ?

The ordered version will have Snapdragon chip

Last edited:

kaz

right here
Inefficient as in, is it slow or consume more power ?

The ordered version will have Snapdragon chip
8gen1 uses more power compared to 8gen+ 1 or 8gen2
Due to this, the battery backup will be just average and it will heat up when you are using heavy apps and charging the phone simultaneously

I had the S22+ for 4months and the battery backup wasn't good. Currently using S23U and battery backup is great. Also it runs cooler

Nerevarine

Incarnate
i used tensorshare paid to move whatsapp data to iphone. Never got used to IOS. So purchased S23 Ultra for 66k. Though I wanted S23 ultra which is 98 k now
Actually Apple's own Transfer to iOS app on android store can also transfer whatsapp data, but it needs both phones to be alive.
What I had to do was get a different android, login to my whatsapp, restore drive backup, and then use this tool to transfer whatsapp chats.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
BTW guys, I have succesfully made my fpv drone. Flying it was super fun, so much fun that I didn't check that the battery was getting low and I ended up destroying my first battery on maiden flight.
But new batteries on the way, Ill post videos and photos in a different thread. All in all, its a lot of work to get it working but IMO its a rewarding hobby.

bubusam13

Human
Thats not good. Its yet to be delivered today. Now I am confused should I cancel it. Does 66K for S22U justify the price with these drawbacks or 98K for 23U. Just your opinion.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
View attachment 22490
View attachment 22491View attachment 22492View attachment 22493
DJI Action 3 Adventure combo from GPPRO. Rs 41999.
Why not GoPro : Heating issues, Freezing issues, low battery life, overpriced.
Man Can u tell me if you have any focus issue. Its available in amazon for 25k now (standard version).
Focus issue in close range.

If you can, could you take some pics of a newspaper or a bottle with label or something from different close ranges (like 30, 45, 60 cm). Take it with latest firmware ofcourse.

kaz

right here
Thats not good. Its yet to be delivered today. Now I am confused should I cancel it. Does 66K for S22U justify the price with these drawbacks or 98K for 23U. Just your opinion.
Cancel it and get the S23U if you are planning to keep the phone for 3+ years
Also, I have noticed that the latest Samsung flagships normally get some price cuts in November during the Diwali sale, so maybe wait for a month if it's not urgent.

bubusam13

Human
Cancel it and get the S23U if you are planning to keep the phone for 3+ years
Also, I have noticed that the latest Samsung flagships normally get some price cuts in November during the Diwali sale, so maybe wait for a month if it's not urgent.
I already got it. I went through multiple reviews as well to check which is better. I have not charged my phone since Monday and now 23% charge left. I compared with photos taken from s23 and found the portraits a bit warm and over sharpened. Reviews tell its the same with S23U as well.
Let's see how it performs in the long run.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
around 43k with sbi offer. Bundle comes with pouch, 2 batteries, floating handler, and head strap.

I initially bought Osmo action 3 but cancelled due to rampant focus issue. Osmo action 4 adventure combo was a better deal (46k) but warranty situation in india is sketchy and adding onsitego (sketchy af) extra warranty brought final price to 49k.

Even though Osmo action 4 has better low light and flat profile, I went with gopro mostly because of 2 years official warranty in india.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Got PS3 Slim + DS3 Controller and 19 games (+5 empty game cases :( ) from a giveaway on FB marketplace. Will update the post with pics later.

Edit:
Unlabeled game is Skyrim. The empty cases are bunched-up together. Controller needs some general maintenance and full cleanup is needed for the console. Would be replacing the stock 320GB HDD with 1 TB HDD and flash CFW :hyper:.

Edit 2: Replaced the HDD and modded it with CFW 4.90. Not installing anything for now because of weak controller.
PXL_20231105_231706684.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom