Post your latest Purchase

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Congrats buddy !
Thanks bro! :D

Congrats too @SaiyanGoku btw which laptop is this i never heard its name also what are its specs?
Thank you :D. This is the laptop:
ILLEGEAR SELENITE

Specs:
i7-9750H, RTX 2060 (boost to 115W), 16GB DDR4 2666MHz ram (dual channel), 1TB nvme ssd (3300/3000 MBps read/write), Intel 9560, 17.3" 1144Hz 1080p 100% sRGB IPS screen (don't quote me on the coverage, I haven't tested it myself), RGB mechanical keyboard with brown switches, windows precision touchpad and TG kryonaut re-paste.

Edit: They included 4 screws for sata drive mount but somehow I lost them :facepalm:
Minor issue to be honest as I don't think I'll be getting a sata drive anyway (after 3 TB of nvme storage).

He got it from Malaysia.

@SaiyanGoku keep an eye on WD 4tb temps(in summers ~48-50C is usual with any read/write intensive operation resulting in ~52-54C for 4tb elements) & try to use it as storage with no torrents running off it(download or upload).

Yeah sure. It is for long term storage only so no torrents off of it.

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ryzen 3700X and cabinet is Cooler Master Masterbox MB511 RGB
Good config,can you confirm 7 years warranty logo on earthwatts gold pro 650w psu(also mention the name of online site of purchase).

P.S. the logo is on the psu box & not psu itself(just saw you already assembled) so easy to see & also post a pic of it(logo) if possible.

kaz

right here
Good config,can you confirm 7 years warranty logo on earthwatts gold pro 650w psu(also mention the name of online site of purchase).

P.S. the logo is on the psu box & not psu itself(just saw you already assembled) so easy to see & also post a pic of it(logo) if possible.

Yes, the 7 year warranty logo is present on the side and back of the box
*i.imgur.com/mpx6qMN.jpg
I bought it from Amazon, seller was Golchha Computers. It's a store in Bangalore Golchha Computers -Total Solution in IT - PRO AUDIO - PRO VIDEO Products

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
@SaiyanGoku congratulations!! Could you also give details about warranty on this laptop?

And how did you get the pics of inside of the laptop? Did you open it already?
Thanks bro! :D
It doesn't have warranty in India since the OEM is exclusive to Malaysia.
Yes, I opened the laptop and took the pics. Illegear is one of the few OEMs which support DIY upgrades.

From CONTACT
What are the parts that can be upgraded after purchasing my laptop?
For our laptops, the RAM, HDD, SSD, SSHD, wireless card, display panels (for certain models) as well as the warranty duration can be upgraded after laptop purchase. Kindly note that opening the back panel of the laptop to upgrade/service/replace the components inside will not void the warranty of the laptop.

Top Bottom