Post your latest Purchase

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Bought KZ ED9 and KZ ZSE for a total of ~750 (left unit of my Brainwavz Delta conked off last month) and a 4 port usb-c hub for ~350 from aliexpress.
Initial impressions: ED9 can give E10c a run for its money in terms of sound quality. The hub works with my phone for keyboard and mouse, even though it is for my laptop.
Would add pics (and links) later to this post.

Edit:
*i.imgur.com/kNVrotyl.jpg

ED9: US $10.75 42% OFF|KZ ED9 Super Bowl Tuning Nozzles Earphone In Ear Monitors HiFi Earbuds With Microphone Transparent Sound Headset dynamic Earbuds-in Phone Earphones & Headphones from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

USB-c hub:
US $4.99 25% OFF|EASYIDEA USB Hub 3.0 4/7 Port USB 3.0 Hub Splitter With Power Adapter Multi USB C Hab High Speed 5Gbps Type C 3 Hub for PC-in USB Hubs from Computer & Office on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

ZSE: (item no longer available)

Last edited:

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
JBL Tune 205BT from Amazon for ₹1699
boAt Rugby from Flipkart for ₹999*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191019/52665b0e01622cfc4737e65a56db4567.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191019/4007833c0e936ccb6af2f3f76e091034.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk

hotshot05

I luv Digit
Bought KZ ED9 and KZ ZSE for a total of ~750 (left unit of my Brainwavz Delta conked off last month) and a 4 port usb-c hub for ~350 from aliexpress.
Initial impressions: ED9 can give E10c a run for its money in terms of sound quality. The hub works with my phone for keyboard and mouse, even though it is for my laptop.

Edit:

ED9: US $10.75 42% OFF|KZ ED9 Super Bowl Tuning Nozzles Earphone In Ear Monitors HiFi Earbuds With Microphone Transparent Sound Headset dynamic Earbuds-in Phone Earphones & Headphones from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

USB-c hub:
US $4.99 25% OFF|EASYIDEA USB Hub 3.0 4/7 Port USB 3.0 Hub Splitter With Power Adapter Multi USB C Hab High Speed 5Gbps Type C 3 Hub for PC-in USB Hubs from Computer & Office on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

What is the power rating of the USB Hub power adapter?
Have you tried running External hard disk on this HUB?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
What is the power rating of the USB Hub power adapter?

Tried running external hdd on it. As it turned out, it would need external power to run multiple external hdds. Single one works fine though.

hotshot05

I luv Digit
Tried running external hdd on it. As it turned out, it would need external power to run multiple external hdds. Single one works fine though.
I opened the link to the item. They provide only a 5V 1A power adapter. That is very very less!

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is recommended to use externally powered usb hub(aka ones with separate power adapter to power on the usb hub) for hdd as power delivered via usb ports of a hub may not be enough for all hdd under all situations.

P.S. avoid running multiple hdd on a single usb hub even if power rating is high enough.HDDs nowadays are delicate & not as good build quality as it was earlier.

TheSloth

The Slowest One

Edit:

USB-c hub:

If I order only headsets from Alibaba, then I need to pay any kind of amount to customs or need to go to custom office?? How much is the delivery charge?
I checked the price of ED9, the cost is +. Rs.700+. How did you get two headsets in Rs.750~?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
If I order only headsets from Alibaba, then I need to pay any kind of amount to customs or need to go to custom office?? How much is the delivery charge?
I checked the price of ED9, the cost is +. Rs.700+. How did you get two headsets in Rs.750~?
Probably some discount coupon(new user $3 coupon is regularly available for most of the year). Customs only hold a shipment if "they feel(aka attached invoice value has no relation to it) its value is more than 5000 after which they do a quick google search to reach at an approx price" & ask for customs duty charges accordingly. Delivery charges are shown at product page itself(use aliexpress standard shipping option as it is cheap as well as comparatively more reliable compared to even cheaper options & it has a basic tracking function too).

P.S. Aliexpress shipment delivery totally relies on your local area post office/postman so if those are not good in your area then avoid(also note that postman will never call you in advance/at delivery time so someone must be present at the delivery address & hear the bell to take the delivery). @SaiyanGoku can you confirm this as I have a small doubt whether it applies to aliexpress standard shipping method too.

icebags

Technomancer

Edit:

USB-c hub:

i still have my 5 or more yrs old sm es18 and my kz ate did not last long. how are these - ED9 and ZSE compared to those ?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
No customs (depends on custom office but small items aren't charged generally)
No delivery charge
ED9 was $12, I had a coupon of $3 and for ZSE, it was just $2 on promotion. Total 12-3+2 = $11.

P.S. Aliexpress shipment delivery totally relies on your local area post office/postman so if those are not good in your area then avoid(also note that postman will never call you in advance/at delivery time so someone must be present at the delivery address & hear the bell to take the delivery). @SaiyanGoku can you confirm this as I have a small doubt whether it applies to aliexpress standard shipping method too.
I kept tracking it on India Post and reached nearby post office to collect it myself. China Post small packet ones will not be tracked though.
i still have my 5 or more yrs old sm es18 and my kz ate did not last long. how are these - ED9 and ZSE compared to those ?
Like I said, ED9 is close to SM E10c. I've been using ED9 for ~20 days now and I haven't missed E10c during that time. ZSE is better than ES18 but I can't compare them with ATE as mine died 2 years ago. They have a great response to EQ settings. The wire quality feels better than ATE and isn't sticky or rubbery like it.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I kept tracking it on India Post and reached nearby post office to collect it myself. China Post small packet ones will not be tracked though.
Is it just like keep checking the India post site & the day it says "reached post office" then go there with some id & tell them parcel no. & collect it?

icebags

Technomancer
Is it just like keep checking the India post site & the day it says "reached post office" then go there with some id & tell them parcel no. & collect it?
nah, if it's registered post, postman will bring it at your doorstep and will get the receiver's sign. however, if postman misses you, you can check the tracker and go to post office with an id card and address proof, to collect the parcel.

if it's not registered packet, it will come just like an unregistered letter. the postman will put it in letter box, may even put it above the box, may throw it above your door, for you to collect when you come out/go into house. for my case, they just hand it over to our house caretaker many times, sometimes they put it in letter box.

once the postman, by mistake i would guess, delivered my untracked packet to another house half a kilometre away, but the house owner was kind enough to call me and asked me to go and collect from his place.

i normally order electronics supplies mostly 20-60 rupees range, so opting for 200-300 rs registered shipping kinda doesn't worth it. it depends on the people of post office job, but 90-95% packets arrive safe, remaining get lost in the way, not sure where they end up at.

but one thing i m sure, it kinda made me famous at post office. not that i really wanted that, anyways. >.>

Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer
^^By registered,you mean aliexpress standard shipping,right?
any post that is trackable - will show trackable property as yes in the post options. there are plenty of such, china post registered mail, singapore registered mail, aliex standard shipping, hongkong post etc.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
any post that is trackable - will show trackable property as yes in the post options. there are plenty of such, china post registered mail, singapore registered mail, aliex standard shipping, hongkong post etc.
But I have heard that aliexpress standard shipping is the cheapest option where tracking actually works & that is why it is preferred over china post registered mail.

icebags

Technomancer
But I have heard that aliexpress standard shipping is the cheapest option where tracking actually works & that is why it is preferred over china post registered mail.

you get to compare what is the best option for your shipping. check the tracking column also. in many cases if you select aliexpress standard shipping, it will come as chinapost registered mail. there is no actual shipping company as "aliexpress standard shipping", it's just which shipping company aliexpress suggests to seller for that price range. but it has to be registered one. check the image below to see the choices, but options differ item to item:

Pasteboard - Uploaded Image

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
you get to compare what is the best option for your shipping. check the tracking column also. in many cases if you select aliexpress standard shipping, it will come as chinapost registered mail. there is no actual shipping company as "aliexpress standard shipping", it's just which shipping company aliexpress suggests to seller for that price range. but it has to be registered one. check the image below to see the choices, but options differ item to item:

Pasteboard - Uploaded Image
In your image,5th option from top "aliexpress standard shipping" with delivery time 18-28 days is the option that I heard is best,other cheaper options have tracking too but their delivery time is more.

Top Bottom