Post your latest Purchase

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Yeah, but not too bothered with that.
This is my first mechanical keyboard and getting used to Cherry MX Blue is gonna take some time, it takes significant amount of force compared to my old membrane.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Just for info, I claimed the warranty for my Z623 speakers once. The service center guy told me it has 2yrs warranty, not 1 as mentioned on Amazon website. No repairs. They will replace your unit with a new one.

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Amazon Basics mini mouse pad
Boat braided micro USB cable*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180820/d76c75307a0105ed17df6411884b2839.jpg

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Just for info, I claimed the warranty for my Z623 speakers once. The service center guy told me it has 2yrs warranty, not 1 as mentioned on Amazon website. No repairs. They will replace your unit with a new one.
Now its only 1 year warranty for Z625.

Last edited:

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Thickness is 2 mm for mini. Bit more than a ₹5 coin. Could be different for extended.
Underside is rubberized with good grip. Stays in one place on a wooden surface even with frantic movement of mouse.
can u post thickness of pad and verify underside is rubberised. I wanna buy the extended one.
*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180820/c64747c92c462b405c7b4e4b5c246b56.jpg

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Now only its only 1 year warranty for Z625.
Aww man! But I was informed about this recently, guess last month. May be you can call the service center people in your area and confirm this, whenever you need to claim the warranty. I am staying in Chennai. We have only 1 service center here. The person who handled my request told me this

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Aww man! But I was informed about this recently, guess last month. May be you can call the service center people in your area and confirm this, whenever you need to claim the warranty. I am staying in Chennai. We have only 1 service center here. The person who handled my request told me this
Its mentioned in the official website of Logitech. Still will inquire about it, lets see.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Amazon Basics mini mouse pad
Boat braided micro USB cable*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180820/d76c75307a0105ed17df6411884b2839.jpg

Congrats! How much for the Mouse pad? I bought the same cable but green ones.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Bought Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration for 249. Wasn't expecting to buy new games till I've got the hardware to run them properly but the deal was too good to ignore. :p

ssb1551

Technomancer
Few of my purchases in the last week or so. Mi 20000mAH Power Bank for 1499.

LCARE QC3 Wall Charger for 599 and Boat Braided micro USB Cable for 229.

*i.imgur.com/0PAB1AY.jpg

Tenida

Gadget Freak
FB_IMG_1534858965886.jpg
Will post the pics of unboxing in few hours.

Top Bottom