Post your latest Purchase

billubakra

Conversation Architect
It's even available on Amazon.in for almost the same price or maybe 40-50 bucks more but again it's a sd card - for phones n not fr DSLR.
I am sorry but are the cards different for a dslr? I am sure it comes with a pack so that it fits every device.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Microsd cards don't fit into the memory card slot in DSLRs. The adapters that convert the microsd to SDHC ain't always reliable. They r always a hit or miss kinda thing - well that has been my experience in the past with my D3200, my cousin's D3300 n D5100. Recently a colleague of mine bought a D3400 n he used one of those adapters to convert the 32gb microsd to the SDHC. He had a horrible experience when he took the camera to Munnar. So yeah with all these experiences n mine I don't use the adapters. Heck I don't trust em at all. From my experience it's always best to buy a SDHC cards fr DSLRs.

Killing Machine
I am sorry but are the cards different for a dslr? I am sure it comes with a pack so that it fits every device.
Microsd cards don't fit into the memory card slot in DSLRs. The adapters that convert the microsd to SDHC ain't always reliable. They r always a hit or miss kinda thing - well that has been my experience in the past with my D3200, my cousin's D3300 n D5100. Recently a colleague of mine bought a D3400 n he used one of those adapters to convert the 32gb microsd to the SDHC. He had a horrible experience when he took the camera to Munnar. So yeah with all these experiences n mine I don't use the adapters. Heck I don't trust em at all. From my experience it's always best to buy a SDHC cards fr DSLRs.
+1 and very true. No adapter funda for DSLRs. Btw I bought the same card for my D5200 two months ago for ₹1090.

*i.imgur.com/MqOu7Zg.png

ssb1551

Technomancer
Hey nice coincidence dude! Even I bought it for D5200 but my wife will use it in D750 for her gig. After that I will it use in D5200. I have been checking the price of a 32GB SDHC card since Apr of this year and it always hovered around 1100-1300 mark. 990 is the lowest since Apr so I jumped on the opportunity.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Thanks. I read somewhere that they upgraded the camera in the 6 GB model.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk
Yes it is a "little" upgraded in the 6gb variant. It all depends upon your camera usage. I am still not able to find a stable gcam for this phone. I am sure gcam will be more than enough to be used at home as the users will only take photos of documents etc with the same.

ssb1551

Technomancer
How is the camera?

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Camera is the significant upgrade in the 6GB variant. You can check the comparison video by C4eTech. Also geekyranjit has posted a video of the camera quality of the 6GB variant. It gives the RN5P a run for its money.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
The 5000 sweet mah though :D

Wish more phones came with this combination :
5k mah,
dev support,
amoled
OIS
SD 660 equivalent.
20-25k price tag, definitely would buy

Top Bottom