Post your latest Purchase

TheSloth

The Slowest One
For Max Bass effect
Thanks. This is first time I am hearing this. I tried googling about it but couldn't understand terms like excitation, resonance and all. If possible, could you provide link of article which explains this in simple terms, or at least explain these terms first??

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Thanks. This is first time I am hearing this. I tried googling about it but couldn't understand terms like excitation, resonance and all. If possible, could you provide link of article which explains this in simple terms, or at least explain these terms first??
Where to Place a Subwoofer: 3 Tips | Klipsch

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Where to Place a Subwoofer: 3 Tips | Klipsch
This is good. Now I get it. Thankyou. Right now I own a Z623 and I keep the subwoofer on floor so i never knew this. I don't own a desk or table to keep such a heavy speaker on it. So only option was to keep it on floor. Actually the satellites are also on floor, even my mattress is on floor. I just keep the TV on the z623 cardboard box to watch TV.

Gollum

Collector
Bought scooty. 75k on road.
*i.imgur.com/z7qPuVV.jpg

Bought a camera. 20.4k for body, lens, 16gb sd card and bag.
*i.imgur.com/LYIHvST.jpg

Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer
The bike is for touring, scooty for short ride within the city.
could have bought this instead, would have ridden new technology :

Okinawa Electric Scooters

new things like these need more users, more feedback & more advancement. which is only possible if people support them.

billubakra

Conversation Architect

new things like these need more users, more feedback & more advancement. which is only possible if people support them.
Won't work in a country like ours. That and our government is the reason why Tesla is not here.

icebags

Technomancer
^ govt actually planning to support this.
India’s Electric Vehicle Dream Gets A Boost, Govt. Eases Setting Up Of Charging Stations

what we need to see is what plan they come up with disposed battery management. lead acid is environmental hazard. lithium is expensive - it's price may skyrocket with electric vehicle boost. so.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
^ govt actually planning to support this.
India’s Electric Vehicle Dream Gets A Boost, Govt. Eases Setting Up Of Charging Stations

what we need to see is what plan they come up with disposed battery management. lead acid is environmental hazard. lithium is expensive - it's price may skyrocket with electric vehicle boost. so.
Brother Tesla wanted to set up assembly units in India. They planned to assemble parts here as all parts would have come from US and China but our sarkar said that 40% of those products needs to be manufactured in India under the make in India initiative so Elon said no and opened up two units in China. In India from 2030 all petrol, diesel vehicles are too be banned but at the same time the policies are too stiff for electronic vehicle manufactures. As I am writing this, the electricity is out since the past 10 hours here.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz

Batteries will wear out in a year. Then it turns into an expensive junk.

Also electric vehicles doesn't make sense if the source of electricity is polluting. India still depends on coal for electricity.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180518/422b80a83cc842f4c276dffdc0ccfcb0.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180518/cc5650e669eaff6918e8c804ffb0b277.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180518/b5d05eb75f215b27b7d7e185a96ed693.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

billubakra

Conversation Architect
*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180518/422b80a83cc842f4c276dffdc0ccfcb0.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180518/cc5650e669eaff6918e8c804ffb0b277.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180518/b5d05eb75f215b27b7d7e185a96ed693.jpg

Congrats. Post photos of that bot and do you use a bb?

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Congrats. Post photos of that bot and do you use a bb?

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180518/42822ab96a0cb0e37b95e16a6b579a23.jpg

Yes i use BB. Once I have install app in phone than bot share wifi connection than connect and configure the device. But I packed i will see later because it requires permanent power supply,so

Top Bottom