Post your latest Purchase

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Did your tracking number shows - 'Delhi Gateway - Arrived', If not just send an Email to Gati Customer Care from this page - Customer Care: Call us at 1860-123-4284 | Gati Ltd

Just gently ask whereabouts your package, they will reply in 24 hours...chances are your package is waiting for custom clearance at Delhi Gateway, the reason for the delay is due to Holyday @ Saturday.

I order one small item from GB which is shipped out from Hongkong at the 29/11 and it has arrived at Delhi Gateway 04/12.Now it is waiting for Custom Clearance.

Once the package start moving in Indian Soil you can track every step here up to 'Out For Delivery' track-by-docket | Gati Ltd
Yes, its arrived at Delhi yesterday but the record was updated today. The tracking details attached please see. I hope the package will deliver to me shortly. :)
GB gati track.PNG

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Yes, its arrived at Delhi yesterday but the record was updated today. The tracking details attached please see. I hope the package will deliver to me shortly. :)

Well, No need to worry now - the next will be 'Kolkata ATC' Then it may or may not go at their 'Dankuni Warehouse', after that it is 'Out For Delivery' at this point you will receive the phone call asking for direction.

My small item still stuck at 'Delhi Gateway' i,e it still waiting for Custom Clearance.

*i.imgur.com/o248uzx.png

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Well, No need to worry now - the next will be 'Kolkata ATC' Then it may or may not go at their 'Dankuni Warehouse', after that it is 'Out For Delivery' at this point you will receive the phone call asking for direction.

My small item still stuck at 'Delhi Gateway' i,e it still waiting for Custom Clearance.

*i.imgur.com/o248uzx.png
Thanks buddy for the assurance.
Yours package also maybe cleared at custums only that they have not updated the info in their database. I hope u get ur package soon enough. Cheers

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Ryzen 5 1600 - Rs 16.4k
RAM 4 X 2 Kingston ValueRAM - Rs 3.8k
PSU - 5.5 K
GPU - 41.5k
Mobo- 7,2K
All bought from PrimeABGB except RAM which was amazon lightning deal.

Cabinet is deepcool tesseract.

Reactions: 007

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Sjcam sj7 star action camera.*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171208/d2e42d0d6ad35c6c233500a4c01594e1.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171208/71767354543cdc3508f5bcf94bd7ea73.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171208/cc470cde0bf2737936b40fdd5561640e.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171208/48ccc671935d900d9d19bf4c2a196c80.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Sjcam sj7 star with car mounting kit.*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171210/96a1f0efb9f36899e0e042189c7c0dce.jpg

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Rs.3810 - amazon
*i.imgur.com/WVqQDSt.jpg
*i.imgur.com/3yOIKCb.jpg
*i.imgur.com/4A71e08.jpg
*i.imgur.com/OAUCdrL.jpg
*i.imgur.com/byTAnqO.jpg
came a little dented kinda and I fixed by putting some pressure with cutting pliers..
*i.imgur.com/xTYaE3D.jpg

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Rs.6,419 flipkart - StarQ pressure washer...
for washing my Air Conditioners :clap2:more efficient cooling = more power saved
there was a problem, contacted seller directly....sent me a new replacement gun(no foam bottle support) once I sent my existing foam gun back, and also new bearings of metal as one batch has got plastic bearings...Replaced it and all fine now...
there motor heats up very hot, can't even touch when run >15 mins. +1 advantage is that it can pull water from bucket - self priming.
and once it didn't turn on on the second wash after long usage of 30 mins i guess...left it to cool down with a table fan and it started working again. not sure if it has inbuilt thermal protection. motor stops once you release the gun...

*i.imgur.com/gfy0COs.jpg
*i.imgur.com/kQFFv08.jpg
*i.imgur.com/1XGgGpn.jpg
*i.imgur.com/0JTQn5d.jpg
*i.imgur.com/FquTgIc.jpg
*i.imgur.com/EJJYpnH.jpg
*i.imgur.com/QCNDGpO.jpg
*i.imgur.com/W0nX2jT.jpg
the gun that has foam bottle attachment, that got defective in the first 2 uses....rubberized threading worn out and due to the pressure it simply kicks out...useless..l tried fevi-quick and it couldn't hold the force..
the pipe length is sufficiently long. I think its ~7 meters high pressure pipe
*i.imgur.com/dYBBG0l.jpg
*i.imgur.com/WRSBei1.jpg
while changing the old plastic bearing, we need Allen key to open the 4 screws..and one piston was thrown out due to force of the spring...
*i.imgur.com/VjR1tKc.jpg
it took a lot pressure to close the unit again properly
*i.imgur.com/uvqTHTC.jpg
the spray beam can be adjusted to your liking to a fan or a jet by rotating the front part of the nozzle. and sometimes in case the nozzle is blocked, we need to clear the debris by removing the removable top part ( that is why the top part is removable for cleaning purposes.)

after cleaning a 3 ton bluestar central aircon outdoor unit
*i.imgur.com/LMUVj9v.jpg

such equipment is must for cleaning big ac's like this - a 11 ton bluestar indoor unit with split compressors of 2x 5.5 ton
*i.imgur.com/QuXdKRF.jpg
as they have very large evaporators, difficult to clean by hand or remove the unit as the gas cannot be shut off in these big commercial ac's
*i.imgur.com/mlrT9Aj.jpg

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Rs.3810 - amazon
*i.imgur.com/WVqQDSt.jpg
*i.imgur.com/3yOIKCb.jpg
*i.imgur.com/4A71e08.jpg
*i.imgur.com/OAUCdrL.jpg
*i.imgur.com/byTAnqO.jpg
came a little dented kinda and I fixed by putting some pressure with cutting pliers..
*i.imgur.com/xTYaE3D.jpg
Congrats. What's the mrp mentioned on the box?

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Sjcam sj7 star with car mounting kit.*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171210/96a1f0efb9f36899e0e042189c7c0dce.jpg

Congrats. Today itself I went with my cousin to find a dashcam for his car, like the one used in foreign countries but we weren't able to find a good one. He parks his vehicle in an open parking space which unfortunately has no security staff. Is there a car camera which can show live feed? If not then from where did you order this and please share its specs.

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
Rs.3810 - amazon

congrats , from the image you posted and little bit of internals that i can see through fan , there are good chances that you may have received the better version ( made by CWT )

( There are 2 variants/OEM's of new Corsair CX series .. 1 is ok/good and 1 is excellent for the price, cap quality wise, from whatever little info that is available on web ) .. did any of your old Cx's stop working ?

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Congrats. Today itself I went with my cousin to find a dashcam for his car, like the one used in foreign countries but we weren't able to find a good one. He parks his vehicle in an open parking space which unfortunately has no security staff. Is there a car camera which can show live feed? If not then from where did you order this and please share its specs.
It's a action camera but it has dashcam mode. But if you are looking for only dashcam I will suggest you to go for this VIOFO A119 Car Dash Camera Currently it's the best with added gps. You can buy this at AliExpress only 5.9k out there.

Top Bottom