Post your latest Purchase

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
congrats , from the image you posted and little bit of internals that i can see through fan , there are good chances that you may have received the better version ( made by CWT )

( There are 2 variants/OEM's of new Corsair CX series .. 1 is ok/good and 1 is excellent for the price, cap quality wise, from whatever little info that is available on web ) .. did any of your old Cx's stop working ?
so far I am having 6 CX430's and still all are working good. one day I will take pics of all...

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
upload_2017-12-10_22-57-4.png

The monitor right side seems to have the LED array ( gets slightly hot when on full brightness)
I see the right side is little bit darker than the rest...should I return it?
This is not my first LED monitor...and the speakers are worst, AOC D2367PH - has way better loudness and clarity..anyway this is also a steal at 7.3k with hdmi+dvi+speakers+full HD
date on monitor is Jan 2017
Viewing angles not so great, since no IPS..but good colors and nice on eyes as it has no pwm-flicker.
I get red eyes and fatigue using AOC..

billubakra

Conversation Architect
It's a action camera but it has dashcam mode. But if you are looking for only dashcam I will suggest you to go for this VIOFO A119 Car Dash Camera Currently it's the best with added gps. You can buy this at AliExpress only 5.9k out there.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks. Is there any branded alternative, the one with service centers in India?

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
2.4k for Jio powering 2 DVR's, 3 PC's on LAN
*i.imgur.com/rfVYdHR.jpg

using OpenWrt: on 192.168.1.1...
upload_2017-12-10_23-12-9.png

wingle on USB port of router, 192.168.8.1
upload_2017-12-10_23-12-17.jpeg

has regular ping script to prevent auto disconnect, and auto reconnect on ping fail / modem hang
Is there any way to port forward from Jio netowrk? I can access servers / port is open when jio to jio connection is present using the dhcp private IP from Jio but not for public IP..

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-10_23-8-40.png
    upload_2017-12-10_23-8-40.png
    131.2 KB · Views: 121
  • upload_2017-12-10_23-9-26.png
    upload_2017-12-10_23-9-26.png
    368.1 KB · Views: 113

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Then look for Transcend branded dashcam at amazon.in. price starting from 12k to 25k.

Is this an authentic one
*www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B00NU1CLQM/r...s=dash+cam&dpPl=1&dpID=51dt-eJDbzL&ref=plSrch
And does it have any service center in India? I am skeptical about shopping from international ecommerce websites. So, aliexpress was a big no.

This one has WiFi functionality. Do we need a WiFi hotspot for this to work?
*www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B01FM55X6I/r...=AC_SX118_SY170_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=dash+cam

Transcend ones are all above 10k. His budget is max 10k so sjcam is the only option I guess.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Is this an authentic one
*www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B00NU1CLQM/r...s=dash+cam&dpPl=1&dpID=51dt-eJDbzL&ref=plSrch
And does it have any service center in India? I am skeptical about shopping from international ecommerce websites. So, aliexpress was a big no.

*www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B01FM55X6I/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1512939802&sr=8-1-fkmr0&refinements=p_89:HP|Transcend|SJCAM|Blaupunkt&pi=AC_SX118_SY170_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=dash+cam

Transcend ones are all above 10k. His budget is max 10k so sjcam is the only option I guess.

For Dash Cam Usage nothing better than this till now - Yi Technology

Available everywhere.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Is this an authentic one

*www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B01FM55X6I/r...=AC_SX118_SY170_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=dash+cam

Transcend having service center in India.
And for SJCAM SJ4000. Yes, SJCAM having a registered office in India. You can send mail to them about the after sales service and service center.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Transcend having service center in India.
And for SJCAM SJ4000. Yes, SJCAM having a registered office in India. You can send mail to them about the after sales service and service center.

Can you share their mail adreess , not able to find it.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
How did you deal with customs? And is it having international warranty?
There was no customs charges and when you buy such thing from foreign websites you have to forget about warranty. Anyway for sjcam sj7 will be getting warranty from here itself as they will launch the product here soon.
And yes seller will give you after sales support.

Top Bottom