Post your latest Purchase

icebags

Technomancer
Wanted to know how it can be prevented from becoming a brick/ prevent the magic smoke from coming out of the board
It's 3k and I need to be careful. Want to see the pi's diy here :)

well, once u receive the board and open your pi projects thread, people may start crawling in.

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
worry not, while his bowl is empty, you can pour in all your pi recipes till his heater cools down to room tempes. :cake_NF:

:silly_NF:

- - - Updated - - -

on 27 may u could have got that ssd for 2.5k only on fk

i might buy another ssd, is there an offer again?
doubt the reliability of the 750 120gb for office use, is it ok for 5 years? very mild usage, 1-3 sheets excel /month, constant cctv viewing, and business app, which uses sql in remote location. very rare firefox browsing

funskar

Padawan
:silly_NF:

- - - Updated - - -

i might buy another ssd, is there an offer again?
doubt the reliability of the 750 120gb for office use, is it ok for 5 years? very mild usage, 1-3 sheets excel /month, constant cctv viewing, and business app, which uses sql in remote location. very rare firefox browsing

no offers right now.. move to 850
between 11% cashback offer is going till 31st may on ebay

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
got crucial 8GB DDR4 stick from Amazon.

Got it for 2153 INR.

I don't even know if it is DOA or not because other components are still in shipping.

And I know it might get edited, but anyone wants to sell a CPU cooler? Getting a processor so I will need one.

funskar

Padawan
Bought lyf flame 1 handset after getting unlimited data call sms invite from jio .
speed going upto 15Mbps
*i.imgur.com/a85n872.jpg
*i.imgur.com/nP0RP62.jpg

avanildutta

Journeyman
Bought lyf flame 1 handset after getting unlimited data call sms invite from jio .
speed going upto 15Mbps
*i.imgur.com/a85n872.jpg
*i.imgur.com/nP0RP62.jpg
Can it be connected with a pc with the usb cable and used for internet access coz i am thinking of getting one tomorrow.. And how much did flame 1 cost you there?

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Can it be connected with a pc with the usb cable and used for internet access coz i am thinking of getting one tomorrow.. And how much did flame 1 cost you there?

Yes it can be, all android phones have USB, Bluetooth and Wifi Tethering by default since 4.4 Kitkat

funskar

Padawan

yeah bro .. it can be connected via usb,wifi,bluetooth ..
don't buy that flame one with mtk 6735 .. very worst battery backup n certain issues..
get this flame 1 with s210 .. i got it for 5225 after 5% dscnt as the owner here was one of my frnd..
u will get it for 5499 which is open price.. and tell the jio guys to give u the jio red sim which has pkg date of may . don't get the feb-april ones.

avanildutta

Journeyman
yeah bro .. it can be connected via usb,wifi,bluetooth ..
don't buy that flame one with mtk 6735 .. very worst battery backup n certain issues..
get this flame 1 with s210 .. i got it for 5225 after 5% dscnt as the owner here was one of my frnd..
u will get it for 5499 which is open price.. and tell the jio guys to give u the jio red sim which has pkg date of may . don't get the feb-april ones.
Thank you.. So very helpful information.. Will update once i get one myself by tomorrow..

avanildutta

Journeyman
Thank you.. So very helpful information.. Will update once i get one myself by tomorrow..

Bro got the flame 1 & the red sim as you told.. My God what a blazing fast connection.. Over 10mbps. Its been ages i have tested that kind of a speed.. Loving it..

funskar

Padawan
Bro got the flame 1 & the red sim as you told.. My God what a blazing fast connection.. Over 10mbps. Its been ages i have tested that kind of a speed.. Loving it..

bangbang ,, in night here speed goes upto 47Mbps constant 27Mbps .. worst speed is in the evening

icebags

Technomancer
kz ate came home ! :bananana:

*s31.postimg.org/w28rtwk8r/yoyo.jpg

quick impressions :

# very neat and clean sound signature. produced sounds were very much distinctive, felt no distortion or overlapping audio effects.

# bass was good enough, and distinctive. but not like ES18, which emphasizes on sharp thumping bass, or more power towards higher amplitudes of vocals/ instruments etc.
kz ate is more like flat/balanced sound signature, but you can make out all the instruments and voice absolutely distinctively, even the background vocals are crystal clear. ES18 does good job too, but its a bit more sensitive towards the higher power & higher frequencies, that makes the high freq audio hazy most of the times for mp3 files, however, much better for .wav lossless files.
those sub bass sounds were felt with KZ ATE, which are normally shadowed in ES18 for its thumpy bass.

# wearability can be an issue, with the wire going backwards from top of the ear.

# the supplied earbuds were a bit weird, i used the biggest ones for best sound isolation. and they are tight on the earpiece, once you put them onto them, its very hard to take them out. difficult if you want to pull them out for a wash.

# sound production quality: KZ ATE > ES18. but ES18 still feels fun to listen to a lot of times, because of its sound signatures.

# rated impedance is 18 ohms, and produces a little lower volume level than 16 ohms IEMS.

# prolonged use may feel uncomfortable on ears, but i normally listen to lowest 1-2 volumes, and did not feel any bad that way.

good candidate for your low budget IEM collection, if you dont have one. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom