Post your latest Purchase

D

Deleted member 118788

Late Post. Got all these in Steam Sale.

*i.imgur.com/FAs5LOP.png

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
RC 390 is a different breed of bike altogether. its fully track oriented. extremely difficult to drive on road, let alone bangalore traffic.

RS400 isnt available in indian market.

Ninja 300 would have a good alternative.

Gollum

Collector
One kidney I suppose.
Nope, Just 2 years of fasting and control of expenditures.
Why this instead of rc390, ninja, rs400(if available)
Are you serious?
RC instead of an R3. That thing is quire unrefined and not really a commute friendly bike. I am probably never going to go on a race track so that bike does not serve the purpose.
rs400? Bikes made by Bajaj, please you cannot compare Japanese perfection with an Indian bike.
RC 390 is a different breed of bike altogether. its fully track oriented. extremely difficult to drive on road, let alone bangalore traffic.

RS400 isnt available in indian market.

Ninja 300 would have a good alternative.

Ninja 300 is a good bike but still expensive and I am more of a Yamaha Fan. Also ninja does not come in Blue :p

Also.
I bought a guitar stand.
*i.imgur.com/DPLquXJ.jpg
*i.imgur.com/diugC3V.jpg?1

Last edited:

digibrush

digitalpainter
Purchsed Web cam and corsair Mouse
*i.imgur.com/L5VyHB8.jpg
*i.imgur.com/lGBusoP.jpg
*i.imgur.com/rpy1A6d.jpg
*i.imgur.com/No1PNFz.jpg

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Got a Nikon D7100 body. 52K.

*i.imgur.com/SqtRhvK.jpg

Also serviced my dad's old Nikon AI 50mm F1.4D lens. Working fine :)

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
congrats [MENTION=5526]mukherjee[/MENTION] ..AI lens will be no metering no AF ...enjoy ;)

Thank you.

I disagree a wee bit. With the 7series, you can enter the Non CPU lens data manually(focal length and max aperture), and at f values more than 5.6, you do get centre point metering and well, it was and will always be a MF lens. It was my dad's, Nikon F1m vintage, maybe 1982s...

Top Bottom