Post your latest Purchase

$hadow

Geek in making
you ordered the Pro Biker gloves?

in case of an unfortunate accident, that glove WILL NOT protect your palm/fingers.
its just fabric. it will tear away at the slightest accident.

I rarely go for the long drives for a long time. I have used these for a while as my friend has one, so I thought I should go with this.

- - - Updated - - -

wow so cheap, i dont have bike else even i would have ordered

And they look cool as well.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Finally after months of researching bought OnePlus One.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435890513.400124.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435890531.171480.jpg

Would like to thank all members who helped me out especially [MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION], [MENTION=184724]kkn13[/MENTION], @$hadow, [MENTION=125133]Minion[/MENTION]

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
*www.digit.in/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15582&d=1435890518

*www.digit.in/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15583&d=1435890535

Would like to thank all members who helped me out especially @SaiyanGoku, @kkn13, @$hadow, @Minion

Attachments aren't working. Congrats BTW.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
View attachment 15582

View attachment 15583

Would like to thank all members who helped me out especially [MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION], [MENTION=184724]kkn13[/MENTION], @$hadow, [MENTION=125133]Minion[/MENTION]

our pleasure bro!! :)
Happy to help

Bit OT,im also looking to buy a new phone now,my 720 seems to be dying a slow death now :(
thing is,there are many more phones coming soon and I am not interested in the current selection of phones since they are similar in hardware to my current phones
hoping more Lumias launch soon or even One Plus 2(India release) but SD810 is a bit scary
thinking of buying a OPO now

kaz

right here
Just booked Time Force cristiano ronaldo 2011 series watch from myntra which was at 75% discount.

*images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/01/3df18f0ac9805207a9bb4e375f947681.jpg

*images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/01/dd1d726df7e2be30c3e6d0fc506c208b.jpg

Total damages Rs.3277/-

Congrats..Actually, you need an extra notification bar :p

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
OP 2 will have SD810 v2 which is a patched version of SD810. Wait for the reviews.

Congos everyone
No difference
Cause even Z3+/Z4 and Mi Note Pro have 810 v2 and yet they have the overheating and throttling issue

Is the OnePlus 2 "Settling" with the 810?

And wanna know how OP2 will get around it?
They are gonna down clock it for a max freq of 1.8 GHz instead of the normal 2.0 Ghz there by settling which is ironical considering their motto

Also I don't get as to why they had to go with 810 when they could have gone with 805 which is also a great chip but non of the issues of 810 and also not as slow as 808 but its not 64 bit which might be the reason for it (Bloody marketing gimmicks killing the actual products itself )

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Congrats..Actually, you need an extra notification bar
Thanks buddy.
I'm still unsure how it will look in actuality. Myntra assured for returns in case it is not impressive.
Time force is an international brand but did not found any good reviews.
Its arriving tomorrow. Lets see if its worth its Mrp.

Time force is licensed under house of brands. Had called them for service centres within Mumbai. Respose was pretty cold, no official customer care.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
OP 2 will have SD810 v2 which is a patched version of SD810. Wait for the reviews.

Congos everyone

No difference
Cause even Z3+/Z4 and Mi Note Pro have 810 v2 and yet they have the overheating and throttling issue

Is the OnePlus 2 "Settling" with the 810?

And wanna know how OP2 will get around it?
They are gonna down clock it for a max freq of 1.8 GHz instead of the normal 2.0 Ghz there by settling which is ironical considering their motto

Also I don't get as to why they had to go with 810 when they could have gone with 805 which is also a great chip but non of the issues of 810 and also not as slow as 808 but its not 64 bit which might be the reason for it (Bloody marketing gimmicks killing the actual products itself )

Wait for SD820 :D

should I skip and buy OPO now instead?
I like the phone but Im not sure because OP2 might be either good or bad
will OPO 64gb still be sold when OP2 launches
any idea?
I can maybe pull along for a week,need a new phone asap :p
Im not making a new thread because I already know what phones I am looking forward to,just want to know if OPO will still be for sale
Im hoping 940 and 940XL also release soon so I can decide between all these phones
dont want to make a rushed decision and regret it
I like windows phone and its stability,Im not sure how stable CM will be for my needs,plus W10 looks really neat,have even run the preview on my phone before

kaz

right here
should I skip and buy OPO now instead?
I like the phone but Im not sure because OP2 might be either good or bad
will OPO 64gb still be sold when OP2 launches
any idea?
I can maybe pull along for a week,need a new phone asap :p
Im not making a new thread because I already know what phones I am looking forward to,just want to know if OPO will still be for sale
Im hoping 940 and 940XL also release soon so I can decide between all these phones
dont want to make a rushed decision and regret it
I like windows phone and its stability,Im not sure how stable CM will be for my needs,plus W10 looks really neat,have even run the preview on my phone before

as per the rumors there will be 3 variants of OP 2..so OPO might be discontinued..I guess 940 won't be less than 40k when it launches and no doubt it will be 20k with an year :p

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
as per the rumors there will be 3 variants of OP 2..so OPO might be discontinued..I guess 940 won't be less than 40k when it launches and no doubt it will be 20k with an year :p

yeah thats the main issue :p :D
My budget is flexible but I want to keep it as close to 20k as possible
unless if its really worth,ill spend more

ashs1

Padawan
Ordered Nillkin Super frosted back cover for yureka 4 days back from amazon..received it yesterday. :) very happy with case ( recieved a screenguard with it as well ) Damage : Rs 350.
*ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41HNkL0gLhL.jpg

D

Deleted member 118788

Here is the Korean beast. The monitor is mind blowing.

*i.imgur.com/NbJRGGq.jpg

*i.imgur.com/sdXaNGQ.jpg

Need to sell my Dell S2240L Monitor now.

D

Deleted member 118788

^what monitor is that, price & specs

Where from and how did you order it here???

Used Refurbished Achieva Shimian QH270 27" LED 2560x1440 QHD s IPS PC Monitor | eBay

I had to pay 12.5K for the monitor and another 5K in customs and delivery charges to DHL. I made a mistake by not telling the seller to undervalue it else could have avoided high custom duty. Still, nothing this good is available in the price range in India. This panel does have similar specs as the Apple Cinema Display.

Top Bottom